Top of the table

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
It looks good

http://www.nrl.com/DrawResults/TelstraPremiership/Ladder/tabid/10251/Default.aspx

How long has it been?

Does anyone know when it was? I thought in 2007 we may have been top of the table when we had a great start to the season. And then beat Melbourne 13-12 when we played them.

Yeah it is nice to see us on top of the ladder.

Although we do better as the underdog.

Would be nice to see us go the minor/major double. Its been a long time since we did it.

The last time Manly were outright competition leaders in a minor round was Round 25 in 2008 after beating the Titans 28-10 at Brookie (the Scum lost 17-16 to the Knights that round). Even though we won the next and last round 34-16 over Penrith, the Scum won 42-4 over Souffs to grab their second straight minor premiership that was of course later stripped.

2008 had a 3 way tie for the minor premiership, but the points difference saw the Scum originally awarded the title. They had +302, we had +290 and the Sharks had +67 (boy, haven't times been tough for the Sharks since then).

The last time we won the minor premiership and the Grand Final was 1996.

Jatz Crackers said:
You can tell, 2V is in season management mode. In itself, that is exciting.

The pre game shots by Fox of the dressingroom showed 2v pacing and swearing non stop :p
The Players were busy with their preperations and were moving about, but he was laying down the law in no uncertain terms :cool:

Can't wait for Friday at Brookie - Cliffy putting Beaver over the tryline and Manly keeping the Rorters scoreless again :cool:

Makes next week a 4 point game on the table. Beat the Rorters and we go 4 ahead of them. Lose and we are equal.

Steggles Hayne finally to make his Brookie return this week?

I'm REALLY likeing the NRL table right now - Manly 1st, Knights last.
Now for the Broncos & Cheats to drop down to the bottom 6 for ultra-sweetness.

Go Manly!

Be careful though still are sides to get a bye, let's see how we look in three weeks.

Although it certainly is a week to boast, Manly on top, and a Blues win!!

winnyason said:
We play dogs without grub and hodgkinson as well desmond is going to have a whinge no doubt.

Is he going to whinge that we won't have Choc and Sid too ?

Fair dinkum.......the guy gets stupider and stupider every year.

I am all for having a dig at hasler, but, to be fair, he has not said anything....yet...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7