Top 8 Smokey. 151-1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
for the punters out there.

This would have sounded crazy months ago. But I think the dogs are real chance to make the top 8

They are on 18 points are in form and play
Parra Thursday night
Cowboys rd 24
Broncos rd 25

All very winnable games.

At 151-1 it’s worth 20 bucks.
Funny I thought the same thing sat night. They have taken a number of fringe and top 8 scalps and are playing some tough committed footy. However I took a closer look and at best they can end on 24pts and their f/a is completely shot at -166. So I only just gave ur post an optimistic rather than funny. Happy punting tho.

This would have sounded crazy months ago. But I think the dogs are real chance to make the top 8

Parra Thursday night
Cowboys rd 24
Broncos rd 25

All very winnable games.

Give it a crack mate... they have won 3 in a row i dont think they will win 6 in a row. I hope so it would be interesting. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you mate ;)

Parra Thursday night
Cowboys rd 24
Broncos rd 25

All very winnable games.

Can't see it happening. I had a go on the ladder predictor and they would need every result to go their way and would need to pick up some serious point differential. Sharks and Tigers play each other in the final round so (unless there is a draw) one of those teams will end up on 24 points and the tigers are currently 100 points up (sharks +160).
I'd hang onto your 20.

The Dogs are playing as a team with a host of lesser-known players proving that you can be success with guts and determination.
What intrigues me about the Dogs is that at the start of the year all the media was reporting how dire their salary cap position was, and now they are (reportedly) throwing out huge offers to star players.
Can anybody explain how this magical transformation happened?
Has Shoddy done another shifty?

Even if they were to win all 3 it still wouldn't be enough. For mine they'll do well to win 1 of their remaining 3. I don't mind the odd bet but the bookies are rich enough without turning them into a charity

have run ladder predictor, with many potential top 8 teams playing each other doggies rely on a game like tigers v sharks to be a draw

@Cameron I'll give you 1000/1 mate. They are no chance. I think they would need 16 games to go their way and win all 3.

Parra Thursday night
Cowboys rd 24
Broncos rd 25

All very winnable games.

Save your 20 mate and try and get set for a futures manly for premierships in 2019 and 20, 21

I got 1000 to 1 in October last year that maybe wishful thinking but still more likely than dogs this year

However as I said in previous threads we were 11-1 at the beginning of the season to make the 8
21-1 to make the 4
34-1 to win the Comp

I have had the same bet for as long as I remember

Even after our mighty win at home this year against Canberra when DCE got hurt we were still paying 3.50 to make the 8
17-1 to make the 4 and still 34 to win the comp

I for one hope you are right.

And i really hope we come in the top 4 and avoid them - coz if they squeak in, they will be on a serious role!

It was a brave tip cambo and hope you get the chocolates, but the 101/1 odds you got should have been way better....after results all going their way are still 330/1 on Sportsbet today...

It was a brave tip cambo and hope you get the chocolates, but the 101/1 odds you got should have been way better....after results all going their way are still 330/1 on Sportsbet today...
That's to win the comp Maxta. $34 Dogs for top 8 now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8