Top 50 Manly players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hate to have to admit it but I agree with Zorba regarding the top 5 of all time

Fulton
Cliffy
Eadie
Reilly
Menzies

My next ten in no particular order would be
Krillich
Toovey
Brett Stewart
Jamie Lyon
Bull
Randall
O'Connell
O'Neill
Johnnie Gibbs
Alan Thompson

Zorba is closest to the mark, but could the man crawl any further up Fulton’s arse?

Why anyone would not have Eadie at or very near no. 2 is beyond me. He was playing test football at or near ‘man of the match’ level before his 20th birthday.

He played in four winning grand final teams, kicked the crucial goals in ‘73 (as well as throwing the final pass for one of Fulton’s tries); ‘76 (when he kicked them to victory) and in the first GF in ‘78 to take them to a replay, where he was man of the match.
Amazing career the Wombat .

Just so much quality to chose from from all eras , even guys who had shorter careers with Manly like Boyd , Dorahy , Gerrard , Goldie Walker and Ban Kennedy warrant some attention Just a great tribute and testimony to all of the excellent past era Manly sides and competent club officials and even with some of the current negativity and salary cap provisions , may it generally well continue

Top 5 Fullbacks since mid 70's

Eadie
Stewart
Ridge
Turbo
Shearer

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14