Top 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We don't get a game at Brookie, and will likely be playing the Dawgs or the Rabbits, so a top 2 isn't that important I don't feel because it'll be at Allianz or ANZ anyway. I'm not scared of the Storm in Melbourne, either. Don't get me wrong, I want to be as high on the ladder as we can, but right now I'm just hoping we can be good enough to lock up this top 4 spot, there's no room for error.

We don't get a game at Brookie, and will likely be playing the Dawgs or the Rabbits, so a top 2 isn't that important I don't feel because it'll be at Allianz or ANZ anyway. I'm not scared of the Storm in Melbourne, either. Don't get me wrong, I want to be as high on the ladder as we can, but right now I'm just hoping we can be good enough to lock up this top 4 spot, there's no room for error.

captainskin said:
If we win all our games... then a top 2 is a chance :^)

If Manly defends like they did on the weekend then they will win all four remaining games. How ironic is it that Manly seem to be flying under the radar and are mow in the top 4 and Hasler's team is minor premier and the team everyone is talking about. I expect Hasler to start talking up Manly leading into the finals. Other teams would be getting very worried about the Premiers now. Bring on the finals. I can't wait!

captainskin said:
If we win all our games... then a top 2 is a chance :^)

If Manly defends like they did on the weekend then they will win all four remaining games. How ironic is it that Manly seem to be flying under the radar and are mow in the top 4 and Hasler's team is minor premier and the team everyone is talking about. I expect Hasler to start talking up Manly leading into the finals. Other teams would be getting very worried about the Premiers now. Bring on the finals. I can't wait!

With Melbourne's patchy form, we could draw level with them this weekend with a win over the bunnies. Melbourne are up against a desperate Titans team. After that we play the Knights who are all but gone while the Storm play a Broncos side that could be fighting for a top 8 spot, or at least a home final. Round 25 we play the Donkeys while Melbourne have it just as tough against the Sharks. Round 26 we have the Titans while melbourne play Wests, will depend on who's in the running by then as to which game will be tougher. Finishing 3rd (or even 2nd) isn't outside the realms of possibility and it would mean a final in Sydney against the Bunnies, not a particularly daunting task with a week off and a "home" prelim the reward.

With Melbourne's patchy form, we could draw level with them this weekend with a win over the bunnies. Melbourne are up against a desperate Titans team. After that we play the Knights who are all but gone while the Storm play a Broncos side that could be fighting for a top 8 spot, or at least a home final. Round 25 we play the Donkeys while Melbourne have it just as tough against the Sharks. Round 26 we have the Titans while melbourne play Wests, will depend on who's in the running by then as to which game will be tougher. Finishing 3rd (or even 2nd) isn't outside the realms of possibility and it would mean a final in Sydney against the Bunnies, not a particularly daunting task with a week off and a "home" prelim the reward.

pretty happy we have a tough run to the end as well. these next few weeks it'll be the teams near the bottom & fighting for the last couple of spots in the 8 who will be the ones with nothing to lose. so we should be well primed and hopefully not too worn out come finals time. things do seem to be falling nicely into place. no excuses for being worn out given so many players have had sideline stints throughout the year.

pretty happy we have a tough run to the end as well. these next few weeks it'll be the teams near the bottom & fighting for the last couple of spots in the 8 who will be the ones with nothing to lose. so we should be well primed and hopefully not too worn out come finals time. things do seem to be falling nicely into place. no excuses for being worn out given so many players have had sideline stints throughout the year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6