Top 30 spots tightening up ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Okay .. with only a couple of weeks left .... time to revisit because we now have 38 names to fit into a top 30 and 6 development spots .... 2 players in this list are going to miss out ...

Jorge
Parker
Suli
Garrick
Walker
DCE
Kapow
Fainu
Levi
AFB
Siro
Thommo
Jake
GoJetski
Keppie
Paseka
Boyle
Waddell
Shipley
Guacomole
Elliot
Funa
T-Rex
Hoppa
Shuster
Turbo MK111
Croker
Cust
Metcalf
Ipape
Zac Saddler
Docker Clay
Sam Smith
Jade Anderson
Miski
Reed Izzard

Dane Aukafolau

For mine I would say that Anderson is Gonski .... the other I have no idea ... probably Docker-Clay ... ?
Anderson gone I agree. Sam Smith is a hard one, he is the great unknown.

Have you moved Tom Turbo completely out or are you waiting for a second row spot for him?

Well you may giggle .... but time will tell .... he already makes have his dynamic runs through the middle sector and it is ony a matter of a few years before he takes up his destiny ....

4 of the players listed above have been named as part of the Blacktown squad ....

I-Pape
Reed Izzard
Docker Clay
Dane Aukofalau

If they as stated are contracted to Blacktown .... Means they would be unavailable for NRL unless new deal is done ...

Have a look at this link. It's the NRL signings and top 30 squad lists. I note that it still has Musgrove listed there for Manly and 30 players - so take him out and we are back to the required 29 - which has to be finalised by 1st March. So barring any new signings in next week and a half I think that list shown will be our final squad.

2020 Signings Tracker: Raiders re-sign Wighton; Bulldogs snare England prop

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4