• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
1947 said:
Darren said:
C'mon leave Tooves alone, he's a Manly legend and should never have anything said against him. And we are 2/5, not 1/5 yay!

Ryan always says something against him and it is not constructive as he himself has said he has "issues" with him.
The negative dribble always occurs over a loss or suspected loss and not sure really why he is allowed to personally insult people and be disrespectful to the coach and not be pulled up for it.

But I guess we all accept the negative dribble he comes up with.

Re-read (if you can) the thread, and see who throws the first stone with, "support another team". Simple as that.

EDIT: And I loooooove to dribble. I have had around 9 beers.

God Ryan by your own admission in text you have told all on this forum you like Des and have personal unstated issues with Toovey.
So no Einstein would think your loyalties lie elsewhere.

Look whatever the issues are in my opinion you need to move forward and embrace the Toovey era .. it is what it is and there is no point dwelling on the past. Des has long gone!

Nothing is perfect but we are doing really well.

In round 2 I said to my Roosters supporters friend we will win it this year - I had the same gut feeling in round 4 2008..
Just saying ...who knows what the future holds

lol @ Ryan. Does your foot ever get sore from laying the boot into the Great Toovey? I know we are only top 4, its a joke compared to where the last two Manly coaches are sitting with their teams.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Ryan said:
1947 said:
Darren said:
C'mon leave Tooves alone, he's a Manly legend and should never have anything said against him. And we are 2/5, not 1/5 yay!

Ryan always says something against him and it is not constructive as he himself has said he has "issues" with him.
The negative dribble always occurs over a loss or suspected loss and not sure really why he is allowed to personally insult people and be disrespectful to the coach and not be pulled up for it.

But I guess we all accept the negative dribble he comes up with.

Re-read (if you can) the thread, and see who throws the first stone with, "support another team". Simple as that.

EDIT: And I loooooove to dribble. I have had around 9 beers.

Well you sure haven't disappointed!!!

Kiwi Eagle said:
No surprises that some aren't happy with 2 wins, 2 losses and a draw from a period which had us playing 3 of the top contenders for the comp with an injury riddled side

Well said. Anyone who looks at the big picture would give the boys a pass mark for the tough period we have just endured.

Our attack might be off at times but after tonight we now concede the least tries on average in this competition. We're doing alright.

manlyfan76 said:
lol @ Ryan. Does your foot ever get sore from laying the boot into the Great Toovey? I know we are only top 4, its a joke compared to where the last two Manly coaches are sitting with their teams.

Ryan you walked into that one with your chin stuck out!

• 👍
No reason to be critical of Tooves at this stage. We lost to the Bunnies and Roosters and drew with the Storm. All teams above us on the table, and lets not forget we were in every game. Also, our defence is being hailed in the media. We are also missing some key players. Not bad really.

Yes we need some work, especially in attack. But I am confident if we get our players back we will be a force. Pretty silly to bag Tooves at this point.

Garts said:
No reason to be critical of Tooves at this stage. We lost to the Bunnies and Roosters and drew with the Storm. All teams above us on the table, and lets not forget we were in every game. Also, our defence is being hailed in the media. We are also missing some key players. Not bad really.

Yes we need some work, especially in attack. But I am confident if we get our players back we will be a force. Pretty silly to bag Tooves at this point.

We should beat The Rabbits and Roosters. We have the roster, even taking into consideration injury / suspension.

And guys, I made a comment that we haven't been faring well for the past month. Anyone need a tampon to put back in their vagina's.

Ryan said:
Garts said:

We should beat The Rabbits and Roosters. We have the roster, even taking into consideration injury / suspension.

And guys, I made a comment that we haven't been faring well for the past month. Anyone need a tampon to put back in their vagina's.

You're gross mate, even if they did need one, giving them your used one is just feral Ryan !

• 👍
Ryan said:
Garts said:

Toovey said your Mum will need one in about 20 mins.:D

Come on guys. Surely you are all aware that hasler has never coached a team that has lost a game, either for manly or Canterbury. And surely we are all aware of the super sharp, analytical mind of Ryan. The man that pushed for cuthbertson to be picked on the wing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6