Toovey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
While you're at it, give us an idea on how Screaming Eagles has managed to gather ten times more members in half the time, for a greater package price.  

Perhaps Andrew you should join, stand for the board and then see how you go....or are you all just words???

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Perhaps Andrew you should join, stand for the board and then see how you go....or are you all just words???
I find quite ludicrous the assumption that one must stand for the board and attend every game before one is allowed to have an opinion.  As said elsewhere, not everyone is at a station of life where this is possible, but it should not diminish their opinion or perspective.

Your continual snide remarks and personal attacks do not disguise the fact that you're not prepared to answer hard questions of your own perspectives of the veracity or otherwise of the FC, and their contribution to the current factionalism.

So once more for the road, perhaps as you have such a high opinion of the current regime, you could explain to us why Screaming Eagles has managed to gather ten times more members in half the time, for a greater package price?

screaming eagles = season ticket holder

Football club member is completly seperate. There never should ahve been a screaming eagles.

Andrew you call the Football Club and their board members "parasites", so in your opinion there shouldn't be a football club...is that correct???

So as I understand where you are coming from why??

As far as memberships numbers go, if you are season ticket holder, an away supporter who have purchased bird of prey, or just want to be a part of the family you make up the Sea Eagles membership. It's not difficult to understand why there are 10 times as many Sea Eagles members (it's no longer called Screaming Eagles by the way) as there are Football Club members, but that is being addressed.

As to whose "to blame" for this that's been well documented and even I agree with you (as I did earlier in this thread on that issue), but things ARE changing and I hope for the better.

But you seem to have an "agenda" to see the "parasitic football club board and members" erased from existance, if thats the case (in your view) what would that achieve??

That's three simple questions that I'd like you to answer, no snide remarks from me, no personal attacks from me just me wanting to understand the reasoning behind your views, I hope you think that's fair enough.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6