Toovey "job for life"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't see Toovey as the busted-ex-footy-player type that depends on his old club to keep him afloat.
He has obvious abilities as well as qualifications and experience in other areas. He's done OK in the media too.
I could see him taking a role in the club in future, but not just any role. Maybe one day he might fill the role Bozo has just been given.
Agreed. When I hear of jobs for life, I think of clubs rallying around a player /coach who has fallen on hard times. Tooves is too talented and proud to accept an offer like that . Could be a case of the Penn's trying to keep their enemies close, but I think the Tooves would be awake to such a caper.

Could also be spinning it so that if Tooves is forced out he looks like it was his decision. Penn's et al come out smelling like roses...

As the press conference was coming to a close and the media were wrapping things up, Toovey stopped them for a minute and mentioned that it was nice to get a win for Jamie Lyon's 200th game...Tooves is so passionate about the club and it's players...I don't know how anyone could not wish the absolute best for this guy moving forward...he is everything I love about Manly.

The guy is a absolute legend. I am gutted that he maybe going. If we had have won those couple of lose ones against the Panthers and cows we would prob end up in the 8 with our run home.

The guy is a absolute legend. I am gutted that he maybe going. If we had have won those couple of lose ones against the Panthers and cows we would prob end up in the 8 with our run home.
I'm praying for him

Favorite coach and player, it'd be a cluster**** like the niners ditching their head coach will be come the season

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4