Tooves interview on Talkin' Sport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Still my Favourite Manly player and listening to him in that interview just made me smile. So proud that he represented our club and hopefully gets an opportunity somewhere because the game needs ppl of his integrity involved.

Still have ppl today who hate Manly telling me he didn't deserve to be treated the way he was. So when non-Manly ppl think he was hard done by then it's telling. His coaching may have been limited but looking at the toxic nature of the leadership group he did very well to get the most out of the team.

Thanks for posting Bones, hopefully down the track things can be mended because his passion and love for the club is something that is missing.

Great album , Tapestry, still have the record bought when it first came out (but nothing to play it with these days).
Lol - my cupboard under the stairs had a great collection of albums. Like you I dont have anything to play them on but all those years of collecting, scrimping & saving to buy them I don't think they will be going anywhere...

Interesting article here with Symonds saying he would be happy if Huddersfield went with Tooves as their new coach.

http://seriousaboutrl.com/super-league/symonds-id-be-happy-to-see-toovey-as-next-giants-boss

That kinda tells me what most of us already knew, that it was only a certain element of the team that didn't like Tooves last year. I'd say it was only a small portion of the team (we know who they were) and that is what is harder to take considering that that element is now basically gone anyway less than a year later.

That kinda tells me what most of us already knew, that it was only a certain element of the team that didn't like Tooves last year. I'd say it was only a small portion of the team (we know who they were) and that is what is harder to take considering that that element is now basically gone anyway less than a year later.
Karma got them with interest. :darts:
Choc, Snake and Fiz made 2V's and Chez's lives unpleasant from mid 2014 - :swear:

Let's hope that they all reassess what is important in life :h:

I've heard Skivy's name lumped in that group as well but TBH, I've never seen any evidence of it.

Personally I think Tooves will stay in Sydney. I can see him being the next NSW coach.

I think Skivy has been assumed guilty by association because he's a senior player and they are all friends. Sure his form last year was down on his 2014 form, but he never stopped giving his all unlike some.....

Tapestry - 4th form for me, great memories :rock:

You can buy record players everywhere again. The young use it to scratch their records for some bizarre reason :confused:

For a while there you could only get the DJ-style turntables, but the plain old record players have made a comeback now.

I got one of the little suitcase ones last year to play the old vinyl my sister and I used to pool our pocket money for in primary school, and since then ended up inheriting about 70 old records that belonged to my aunties and my grandmother :rock:

We just caught the tail end of the vinyl era, then cassettes, then CDs, then MP3 players and iPods. Go 80s kids!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2