Tooves interview on Talkin' Sport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Geoff Toovey should still be our coach. He is head and shoulders above all that garbage occupying management and coaching positions. Brainless dork such as Kelly, and degenerate scum such as that fat lump of crap Zorba Peters are worthless imposters.

Please email [email protected] demanding the re-instatement of Geoff Toovey, with the immediate removal of parasite zorba peters and all those other jokes who white anted Toovey.

From what Tooves said I think he's not far off a position of some kind in the game. He sort of alluded to it but didn't specifically mention coaching.....

I love the little dig at the current owners that the rebuilding at the club has all been undone.

This year has proved that this little legend was keeping this club together in ways we can't imagine.

Even without him at the helm. As I have said previously, he is still our current spiritual leader.

We need this bloke back at our club in some capacity where he belongs.

Anyone want to buy a footy club?

He held the place together from 2012 to 2015. We finished 2 points outside the 8 last year even with all the drama. He also was so unlucky not to win a premiership in 2013. I'll never get over that one. Will hurt forever. What a little legend. We love you Tooves.

People should never forget that he restarted the place from nothing. Dessie took the staff, Cept Donny who stayed loyal along with Dave Warwick and tried to take some key players as well. But to des's credit he did take T rex.
In sacking Tooves
I think they know not what they did.
Stupid.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4