• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok I get it that they are seeding the clouds to make it rain beer and I see the point of the Reindeer (rain dear) but whats with the 2 chickie babes getting shot off and why are they so happy about it.

UP: you obviously didn't know that it's ground up human that gives Tooheys it's 'distinctive' flavour...

It's kind of like the Red Tick Beer in The Simpsons.

sex sells!

I want to know how they have managed to speed up the fermentation process so quickly

Thanks Narc (hows fatherhood btw) I imagined that they were supposed to be a sacrafice to the rain gods but then thought Tooheys were risking turning christian consumers away by promoting paganism so thought there might be some other symbolism involved. (perhaps it is beacause its sooooo quiet at work today that the subject even arose)

it is a sacrifice

the reindeer or elk is the tooheys emblen - hence you cant make beer unless its tooheys

Dan - im sure the fermentation was sped up by the increase in solar radiation.

the reindeer or elk is the tooheys emblen - hence you cant make beer unless its tooheys

Thanks Fluff I forgot about that, considering how many stubbies and cans of the stuff I have consumed it is strange. Then again that could be the very reason it slipped my mind :D

it is a sacrifice

Dan - im sure the fermentation was sped up by the increase in solar radiation.

Fluffy, you shoudl realise that the fermentation, would actually be hindered by
1 - Low temperatures
2 - Exposure to light
3 - exposure to air!

How did they over-come that problem with a mere trebege` and make it complete fermentation, including final sugar break-down within a few minutes when even a small homebrew takes at least 3 weeks?

Dan - stop letting facts get in the way of a good story.

once i get a suitable residence im very keen on getting a proper home brewing operation going, not your magic can from the supermarket stuff. My uncle has been doing it for years and makes a magnificent blonde based on heineken hops and his brunette is a great drop too.

I think Fro was having a go at your spelling Dan :)

The catapult thingy is a "trebuchet". The only thing I can think "trebege" is is an anagram of "Gee Bert".... watching too much Sesame Street mate?

Actually I wasnt..........for a change :)

I thought it was a trebuchet but wasn't certain, did a google and it is spelt both ways, but its the same gadget.

Cant possibly imagine why you thought I was having a dig Narc ;)

Has anyone also thought that they may be blondes and tooheys is a......Blonde Lager?

nice. It is a great beer. Though when i went to buy a case last week Dan Murphy's was dry! I have made too many fans.

Blonde is also a lager type not just a barnd name

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4