[Resurrected] Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think rex has really struggled to own a position. Maybe prop is it. Every set of 6 take a hit up, run hard, struggle and play the ball. Talk about offloads later. Somebody runs near you rex , smash em.
When foran was contantly reminding him of his role he went pretty good.
The not so
If marty and afb took him under there wing .....

Anyway i wish him well , id love to see him back if he is ready . He needs to get the " how to return to NRL " blueprint from sam moa.

No no no no

He has a history of good performances always around contract renewal time, then he reverts back to the lazy footballer he is, Lloyd perret has been killing it for blacktown yet no one would renew his deal, the same needs to apply for trex

No no no no

He has a history of good performances always around contract renewal time, then he reverts back to the lazy footballer he is, Lloyd perret has been killing it for blacktown yet no one would renew his deal, the same needs to apply for trex

Lloyd looks unfit and sluggish. In my opinion he has been solid without setting the world on fire. I hope Keppie develops into a first grade player. Seems like a good kid with motivation. If he gets a good pre season under his belt he could get a crack at first grade next year.

T rex at a basement price is a very smart signing. Anyone who has been watching Blacktown would know he still has a bit to offer in the NRL. Remember he would only be a depth signing and also remember he would NOT take a spot of a young gun coming through as we get 6 rookie contracts on top of our top 30.
Also against popular opinion I think Tim simona would be another smart signing IF we can get him signed off to play by the NRL. We need to keep everyone we have plus some upgrades (besides maybe Api) so we need to be clever in how we fill our squad.

I’ve seen 2.5 blacktown games. Perrett was probably best on ground for all of them. Trex was a little sideways for my liking on Saturday, but to be fair I only saw the second half where we were playing catch up football. I guess he was trying to go one on one with backs

Thing is, being a team who comply with the Salary Cap, as we should, need players who can step up at bargain basement prices and first grade and rep experience is a bonus.
He could well make a bench impact and contribute 15-20 mins a game and is pretty much designed for what the bench is - impact.
It's pretty simple, he can be lazy and if he does not step up when the opportunity arises, will at very least add value to Blacktown and be close to the same price as backup players at any NRL club.

Thing is, being a team who comply with the Salary Cap, as we should, need players who can step up at bargain basement prices and first grade and rep experience is a bonus.
He could well make a bench impact and contribute 15-20 mins a game and is pretty much designed for what the bench is - impact.
It's pretty simple, he can be lazy and if he does not step up when the opportunity arises, will at very least add value to Blacktown and be close to the same price as backup players at any NRL club.
Do we need logic? I agree but not happy

I’ve seen 2.5 blacktown games. Perrett was probably best on ground for all of them. Trex was a little sideways for my liking on Saturday, but to be fair I only saw the second half where we were playing catch up football. I guess he was trying to go one on one with backs
He lacks energy. He’s never been the same after the “pleasure machine”.......maybe she sapped all his energy .... just sayin

He lacks energy. He’s never been the same after the “pleasure machine”.......maybe she sapped all his energy .... just sayin

Mate .....

You need an injection of calves blood with every session with the "Pleasure Machine " to keep up your energy levels up

index.jpg

I think rex has really struggled to own a position. Maybe prop is it. Every set of 6 take a hit up, run hard, struggle and play the ball. Talk about offloads later. Somebody runs near you rex , smash em.
When foran was contantly reminding him of his role he went pretty good.
The not so
If marty and afb took him under there wing .....

Anyway i wish him well , id love to see him back if he is ready . He needs to get the " how to return to NRL " blueprint from sam moa.
Ye i remember Foran yelling at him most games hahaha pointing and shouting. One game foran set it up on a platter for him he ran to the line drew in two defenders got smashed only for trex to run the wrong line straight into a defender who tackled him 1 on 1... forans face said it all he was filty hahaha good ol reek he was my favorite player

He should only have a week to week contract because when he is not playing for a contract he is terrible.

T rex hasn't changed one iota. He is still that frustrating mix of the most destructive human ever, and a placid 8 year old who when playing footy is often seen chasing insects and smelling how pretty the flowers amongst the field are.

I've actually liked what I've seen at prop.

But not sure there is enough of it.

The 80 minutes matters little as he is out in the back row for much of the time and resting out there as well.

Yes he is so talented his size and skills can destroy people.

Yes he can be of value.

But wow he is still the single most frustrating player of all time when he is wearing a sea Eagles jersey.

Throw him back on the Wing DES.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6