[Resurrected] Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I haven’t watched any of his games for Blacktown, so I can’t comment on his fitness or attitude but really? Can’t we find a young kid to bring through? T-Rex has size and skills, when he has a go; he’s always seemed to be a lazy bugger to me, a wasted talent and with all the dramas with drugs, if I was making the decisions about players; which I’m not and never will be; he wouldn’t be in my top 30.

Just my 2 bobs worth.

Dont get carried away too far feathered friend

Because .............

Whilst T Rex the dinosaur still has a heart beat then it still has a chance for revival with Des .

Once they become old fossils thats history

Yep... I think this is actually a very shrewd signing. The very type of signing Des used with our star heavy sides during the golden years.

Mate the Dynosaur might be getting a bit old but he still has some sharp teeth left to do some damage

tony-williams-rugby-league-c62e4a83-3cd9-482a-bbd5-535c08e0eab-resize-750.jpeg

I can honestly say having watched a fair bit of Blacktown games last few weeks, that the Rex has surprised. I had massive doubts but seriously last week nearly best on ground. Seriously think he will (if he maintains what he's doing?) he will be on the bench for prop rotation next year.

Watched the v Jets games. Went good. Can’t be any worse then that powder puff that comes on the 30-50th minute.

May be a dumb comparison - but I feel there is a small touch of Solomon Haumono in T Rex as he gets older.

Poor old Solomon got done in by 'The Please Machine' in the end.... but before that stuff, he really was a quality journeyman and a mini wrecking ball. On his day, he was an awesome bench support player.

I never really wanted T Rex back - but talk about depth...... you never know when he might just save our bacon

Poor old Solomon got done in by 'The Please Machine' in the end.... but before that stuff, he really was a quality journeyman and a mini wrecking ball. On his day, he was an awesome bench support player

I never really wanted T Rex back - but talk about depth...... you never know when he might just save our bacon
Wish I got done by “ the pleasure machine” ...... just sayin

May be a dumb comparison - but I feel there is a small touch of Solomon Haumono in T Rex as he gets older.

Poor old Solomon got done in by 'The Please Machine' in the end.... but before that stuff, he really was a quality journeyman and a mini wrecking ball. On his day, he was an awesome bench support player.

Mate , I guarantee you that Solomon is not the only guy that would be done by " The Pleasure Machine '

As no man stands a chance with the Pleasure Machine '

This baby is lethal !!!

One day we are all going to go in this life and what better way to end it than with " The pleasure Machine "

506855af445a1d0462ed86d5016b7fa2.jpg

Wasn’t TSexy playing prop for BW? Thought he had the 8 on last week. As a bench forward would surely offer more than Boyle if he switches on (big if).

We’re missing the classic Des veteran bench forward. The latter Beav. The Rodney. The Joe G. The T-Sexy...

Guys, I saw tony play at Ringrose park a few weeks back against Wentworthville and more recently against Newtown. I thought he went well and much more involved than days gone by. I will be at HE Layabout field tomorrow so very interested to see how he goes against Wests. For mine his issue has always been level of involvement and level of intensity but from what I have seen so far, this seems to be more up tempo. At 30 years of age he would have to thinking only a few years left to impress so maybe good timing for him....and for the Eagles. IF THE CASE....then he would be interesting off our bench. One way to find out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8