Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
susan said:
you can have the stats ,ill have Uate.

the bloke is a mental pussycat.

if you think we give it to him have a chat to blokes who dont support manly and have some idea.they all reckon he is ordinary and im with them.

and anyone with any sense doesnt blame him for the losses,the forwards are the real culprits.but that does not absolve him from having no ticker.

he may be an eel but i rate sterling as a football judge and he thinks williams is a hoax.that'll do me.

Lol lol lol lol lol

This made it worth looking through the necro

Sterling gold

Don't get too cocky Shane. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I was referring to Stirlo, susan was a downer until we got drawn against the warriors for the gf so your clock analogy is irrelevent, i'd akin susan closer to a furiously shaken lucky 8 ball, eventually if you shake it enough a correct answer is inevidable (forgot how to spell that...)

T-rex is shaping up to be the most improved player after these Series. Glad to see his repaying Des' faith in him. He could mold into a great prop if his defence improves.
Loved the way he used that Cowboys Player in the semis as a Man Purse :p

He is taking his time to evolve into the player we all hoped we had signed a few seasons ago. It has been frustrating and he still has a way to go. Imagine what he'll be like after a successful finals series, a 4 nations tournament, and a SOO series!

Maybe this thread should be a sticky...and a lesson in patience for all fans (and maybe just maybe giving young players a break)

He was a **** winger anyone who thinks otherwise has some big issues.

As a back rower, he has more than FINALLY proved himself

and we didnt pay him 150K to come here and play on the wing, anyone who thinks otherwise has big issues.

Fro could be rocking and sobbing in a corner on the efforts in this thread.
"mold into a great prop" is probably an attempted euphemism for 'a running forward gathers no moss'. :p

He'll be one of our most important players next year. And although he was never a winger, I still think he wasn't that bad in 2010 and it's good that we can put him there if we're in need.

Daniel said:
He was a s**t winger anyone who thinks otherwise has some big issues.

As a back rower, he has more than FINALLY proved himself

Any position away from the wing and closer to the action is good for him. Out on the wing he always looked bored and uninterested.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6