Tony Williams- the new heavyweight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had to show my boys some youtube clips of Jonah Lomu in his prime to explain to them why Williams is being mentioned in the same breath.

Perhaps he signed with us because every time there's a night game at Brookie the Golden Arches get masses of free advertising.

He looked damn good thats for sure

You show them the WC95 semi v the Poms Mata ? Can still remember that as clear as anything, he was a 1 man wrecking crew

That Underwood guy is still wondering around what hit him that day in 95. It was awesome.

(Not enough to win the World Cup though Kiwi???) :) :) :) :)

His workload problems seem to have disapeared.

177metres from 16 hitups today to back up his 175m from 17 in his debut

Canteen Worker link said:
That Underwood guy is still wondering around what hit him that day in 95. It was awesome.

(Not enough to win the World Cup though Kiwi???) :) :) :) :)

It was Mike Catt actually.  I did show them the clip, along with the one he scored in the (losing) semi-final against the frogs in 1999.

You kiwis really ought to let go of Suzy.  even if it was true (which it's not):

a.  you'd have still been beaten.
b.  team management were negligent.

Lomu never scored a try against the Springboks in his whole career BTW. 

lf_eelstigers.jpg

a, It took til extra time to put away a team that mostly contained players who were bloody crook

b, too young at the time to get into all that stuff

Then of course there were the several missed goals and drop goals from Mehrtens.  He must still have nightmares about that day.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6