Tony Mestrov, new CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mestrov seems a straight shooter to me. He also seems to love the Sea Eagles and is trying to regain some of the local culture we seemed to lose with our former 'west is best' approach to recruitment. He must have played a role in having Manly selected as one of the four clubs to play in Vegas, and the team has tried hard over the past month despite being depleted by injuries and being screwed by The Bunker.
I don't know how much influence a CEO has over individual performances, but I'm optimistic about the form of Bully, Burbo, Koala, Tent and Sippers, all of whom have improved. Sandwich and Froggy are all heart and vital parts of our team, and DCE has had a stellar year.
I've said it many times in recent years, we are now a battling suburban club that won't ever be able to consistently challenge for a premiership until our ownership model changes and we have the money to set up pathways in Pacifica and the south island of New Zealand.

Mestrov seems a straight shooter to me. He also seems to love the Sea Eagles and is trying to regain some of the local culture we seemed to lose with our former 'west is best' approach to recruitment. He must have played a role in having Manly selected as one of the four clubs to play in Vegas, and the team has tried hard over the past month despite being depleted by injuries and being screwed by The Bunker.
I don't know how much influence a CEO has over individual performances, but I'm optimistic about the form of Bully, Burbo, Koala, Tent and Sippers, all of whom have improved. Sandwich and Froggy are all heart and vital parts of our team, and DCE has had a stellar year.
I've said it many times in recent years, we are now a battling suburban club that won't ever be able to consistently challenge for a premiership until our ownership model changes and we have the money to set up pathways in Pacifica and the south island of New Zealand.
We had a very productive partnership with the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles from 2009-2013 until Greenturd with the NSWRL ar*eholes banned us from having that association as well as a NSW cup team. Low and behold next year the purple scum linked with them and has reaped the rewards since as well as having associations with NSW cup teams. Another nrl backstabbing farce.

We had a very productive partnership with the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles from 2009-2013 until Greenturd with the NSWRL ar*eholes banned us from having that association as well as a NSW cup team. Low and behold next year the purple scum linked with them and has reaped the rewards since as well as having associations with NSW cup teams. Another nrl backstabbing farce.
Also, we had a partnership with Wynnum Manly in the day. Made sense both named Manly, now they're with the Broncs and getting good jnrs out of it ,Selwyn Cobbo the latest.

Good listening to. He definitely has his s##t together and says all the right things. Also confirmed that Josh won't play for Manly again. Sad it's come to that but it was Josh's lack of effort and commitment that the club had no other choice but to do what had to be done.
Hopefully they have earmarked someone else who they think can come in, whenever that may be, and fullfill that void now that Shu is gone.

The Burdekin Association recently attended the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Business Breakfast! We were privileged to hear from Sea Eagles CEO Tony Mestrov (right), GM John Bonasera (left), and legend Steve 'Beaver' Menzies. We're proud to be a community partner!

1713682251441.png

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9