Tony Mestrov, new CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

XV-1

First Grader
What positives have we seen since Mestrov has taken over.

New stability within the club?

No longer a split in the playing group due to open and honest communication?

A great working relationship with Des?

Strategic coaching staff appointments?

Smart player recruitment for 2023 and beyond?

Or Being a lapdog to whatever Penn says?

Asking for a friend @Ryan

What positives have we seen since Mestrov has taken over.

New stability within the club?

No longer a split in the playing group due to open and honest communication?

A great working relationship with Des?

Strategic coaching staff appointments?

Smart player recruitment for 2023 and beyond?

Or Being a lapdog to whatever Penn says?

Asking for a friend @Ryan

He has appointed a new Chief Commercial Officer....................

Gees give the guy a bit of time ….. the bloke has had a baptism of fire since he joined the place
Yes he has @ManlyTragic and in that time he hasn't been able to stamp any real authority on MWSEs multifaceted dysfunctionality. In fact his authority has constantly been undermined by internal and external stakeholders. This is why I think he has been a massive disappointment to date.

Yes he has @ManlyTragic and in that time he hasn't been able to stamp any real authority on MWSEs multifaceted dysfunctionality. In fact his authority has constantly been undermined by internal and external stakeholders. This is why I think he has been a massive disappointment to date.
He came in the day after colourful jersey round when the club was already imploding to the point of Penn actually being in the country. From that day, the many faceted vipers nest was already in full hissing, striking, strangling mode.
The Dalai ****ing Lama couldn't have calmed that pit of agenda driven poison.
His only option in these circumstances was to identify the problems and quietly go about removing them, if permitted by Penn to do so.
Sheesh, what do people expect?

In all seriousness, it seems pretty obvious he was brought in by Penn to do a job on the coach and his staff, and appears to be doing it well thus far.

Unfortunately I see Mestrov as just another Yes man to Penn, which is the best thing for Scotty, but the worst thing for the club.

Sorry guys, I may be totally wrong, but I don’t think Mestrov is the answer to rectifying the clubs predicament! From what I’ve read & understand he’s building a bigger bridge to cross between certain parties. He doesn’t come across as someone who wants to mend rifts, rather someone who is purely trying to show that he’s the boss & knows everything yet knows sweet fu<k all! Any decent CEO would have been proactive in clearing up this mess yet we’ve barely heard a word from him! I don’t like this guy & fear the club is gonna lose what little it already has with him in control.

Name a job where you don't do what the owner wants?
Er.. head coach? Haha. One thing I will give Des, he fights for his own position, he's not a yes man, he has a very strong sense that he is in fact more a Manly person than the current owner (which is entirely true) and I actually admire the way he uses that power to stand up to Penn.

Er.. head coach? Haha. One thing I will give Des, he fights for his own position, he's not a yes man, he has a very strong sense that he is in fact more a Manly person than the current owner (which is entirely true) and I actually admire the way he uses that power to stand up to Penn.
And he ends up not having a job

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4