Tonights games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Live feed of tonites games

http://www.justin.tv/nrlfeed

the games

**Gold Coast Titans 0 - 6 Wests Tigers**

**South Sydney Rabbitohs - St George Illawarra Dragons**

**Melbourne Storm - Sydney Roosters**

Archer has been just horrible as a ref this year. Tonight he is just shocking and his policing of the offside has just been ridiculous.

The titans are getting a very very raw deal tonight

Matabele link said:
A master class in winning, try scoring rugby from the World Champs tonight.

None of them can tackle anyway (Rugby Players), so I assume that would be the case - I have so little intrest in that so called game I wouldn't even know who played.

As roy and hg said i watched the game until the first penalty......what happened for the next 79 minutes (and 30 seconds...)

Rugby has to be one of the worst spectator sports going around. It's like watching a game of stacks on with a bit of H.O.R.S.E kicking practise thrown in. It's amazing they get sponsors

Dan link said:
Rugby has to be one of the worst spectator sports going around. It's like watching a game of stacks on with a bit of H.O.R.S.E kicking practise thrown in. It's amazing they get sponsors
Rugby is tackle soccer - hence the majority of fans and administrators of the game have the mentality similar to soccer. a 1-0 try scoring result is perfectly acceptable.  It's about the tension, not the spectacle.

The only tension I get when watching it is the fact I am watching it and waiting for it to be over

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6