tonights games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
81 min: The Panthers kick off.

82 min: Kevin Locke puts Jerome Ropati into half a gap, the Warriors move into good position here ...

83 min: ATTEMPTED FIELD GOAL New Zealand Warriors
Lance Hohaia has a shot from 40+ metres out - and it bounces off the crossbar!
32 all

Newcastle Knights 18
Tries: Kurt Gidley (2), Adam MacDougall
Goals: Kurt Gidley (3/3)

Sydney Roosters 30
Tries: Craig Fitzgibbon, Willie Mason, Mitchell Pearce, Iosia Soliola, Setaimata Sa
Goals: Craig Fitzgibbon (5/5)

85 min: ATTEMPTED FIELD GOAL New Zealand Warriors
Stacey Jones has a shot just as the halftime siren sounds, it falls well short.
32 all

86 min: Luke Walsh hoists a bomb on halfway, Kevin Locke is tackled while he's trying to catch the ball and Michael Gordon runs away with the scraps before throwing a risky offload to Frank Pritchard that rolls forward.

88 min: Jarrod Sammut fumbles the ball inside his own half - the Warriors rush to form the scrum.

89 min: ATTEMPTED FIELD GOAL New Zealand Warriors
Lance Hohaia is pressured as he's about to take a shot so the ball goes out wide instead. Stacey Jones has a crack on the next play but he's not at the right angle and the ball sails wide.
32 all

FULLTIME - Penrith Panthers 32 New Zealand Warriors 32

I've backed the warriors a few times this year.  They always let you down.  How the coach keeps his job is beyond me.  Similar class as Fittler. 

Those results are good for us. When we win on Monday we'll be back to 5th and only 2 points away from 3rd. If Bulldogs lose today, which is a good chance I reckon, then we will be only one win away from second as well.

LMAO, ;D ;D ;D ;D @ the Broncos. Has there been a better result this year (outside of a Manly win) that is more pleasing than this one. There needs to be more than a few Queensland phone calls today.

Knights down, Titans down, Storm down, Panfers almost down - what a great weekend.

Was at a mates place last night, she doesn't follow league, so I didn't see any

Got a message from a mate giving me all the scores with about 20mins to go, and I was a very happy boy, then the next update the bloody Panthers are level !!! Not a good result for us, I hate other teams being on uneven points

Don't worry, Penrith will hate being on uneven points even more because that was a game they would have counted on getting 2 points.

I just don't like the leapfrog effect that can have, we should have their measure on differential imo, now that is irrelevant

ManlyBacker link said:
LMAO, ;D ;D ;D ;D @ the Broncos. Has there been a better result this year (outside of a Manly win) that is more pleasing than this one. There needs to be more than a few Queensland phone calls today.

Save your calls until after tomorrow nights game. Don't throw s h i t because it splashes. Karma: what goes around comes around. We don't need any bad luck.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6