Toni Carroll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
is a huge cat. Should get about six weeks for his head high tackles. Very poor in my view. Hate the guy and would like to see him get smashed.

Oh boo hoo. The ref gave you blokes a carpet ride and you still can't win.

White headbutted Carrol's forearm. What was he supposed to do?

What the friggin' hell are you talking about Mata ?

I spent the whole game blowing up about all the niggle & dirty shyte that QLD were getting away with.

He has been cited for his high shots on White and Cooper.

Myles got cited and accepted early guilty plea for lifting tackle on White. Two match ban

Never thought I'd see the day mata stood up for a dirty bronco. Even through origin ;)

i actually thought hayne took a dive as well, it was like he took a step then fell! Penalty Sufficiant.

bloody oath - Carroll is a CAT- every tackle he would come in with the cheap shots but when it came time to hit it up he went missing....to be honest the bloke reminds me of the missing link! How he got to be playing for Queensland is stupid anyway just as the case with the dual try scorer....no sour grapes-we lost fair and square- just don't understand why rules are bent to suit Queenslanders??? (throw Adrian Lam into that mix)

i thought the same way until i watch the replay - closed fist hit square on the temple, it was as bad as matai's incident and he should go for a week or two

Yeah I was like you fluffy- I was bagging him for taking a dive but he did cop a closed fist in the temple and anyone who has copped one of those knows it can knock you a bit and possibly knock you out- looks can be deceiving.

So, he gets hit in the head, enough to knock him off his feet.

But he holds onto the ball the whole time and his left arm goes down to soften the impact???

All the traits of a dive.

Also, if he had have just kept running their was support on his right and a big chance of scoring. I still put it down as his second big stuff up of the night.

very few players release the ball even when they cant walk - its not an indication.

When the trainer was with him he was doing the blinking/ i cant see straight thing so im sure it did stun enough

slap or not

You run full speed one way I will run full speed towards you and cop you with a slap. You tell me if it hurts when you get up!

Ive had it happen.

He took a dive.

Which should even up and match up the weights though.

So I will get Matas to run at you next time you are in the same vicinity. Did you look at his eyes once he got up? that was not fake

He faked it. He got the penalty.

I support NSW dan but that was as bad a kennedy's dive last year.

[quote author=fLIP]
Ive had it happen.

He took a dive.

Which should even up and match up the weights though.

So I will get Matas to run at you next time you are in the same vicinity. Did you look at his eyes once he got up? that was not fake
[/quote]

it was make up, all part of the act :stupid:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4