Toni Carroll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=DSM5]
Carroll has the mongrel that youz all seem to think is required in a player of the modern game. When he goes ferrell youz can't cope. His hits were hard and now, duly ajudicated on, judged entirely legal. And Fluffster who scored 18 points to zip? I didn't get that line. Even Hindmarsh says he was held up, 12 zip. And surely you must admit now that the better team won. Simple really, go on, admit it now, it won't hurt. c'mon

Hang on, you have spent 2 weeks hammering Matai for 1 high shot, Carroll does 1 of those plus others during the game, and they are just 'hard' in your eyes ?

Another correciton for you, Hindmarsh has not stated he was held up

And for some explantion on Fluffys point, 6-0 Qld turning into 18-6 NSW is 18-0
Back to the drawing board ol' son
[/quote]

Ah- no it's not it is 12- 0. As for QLD second half it is 19-0.

Back to the drawing board ol' son ;)

if the score was 18-0 in the first half you would have scored 18 to zip. Was not the score 18-6? In the second half we scored 19 points your side scored none, therefore the second half was 19-0. is it that hard for you to understand?

Nodd NSW scored 18 points to QLD's nil in the period after QLD scored 6 points so in effect NSW put on 1 less unanswerd point than QLD did in the 2nd half. The fact that QLD had scored 6 does not change the argument.

That said the better team won.

Nodd NSW scored 18 points to QLD's nil in the period after QLD scored 6 points so in effect NSW put on 1 less unanswerd point than QLD did in the 2nd half. The fact that QLD had scored 6 does not change the argument.

OK Apologies to fluff and kiwi

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle]
[quote author=DSM5]
Carroll has the mongrel that youz all seem to think is required in a player of the modern game. When he goes ferrell youz can't cope. His hits were hard and now, duly ajudicated on, judged entirely legal. And Fluffster who scored 18 points to zip? I didn't get that line. Even Hindmarsh says he was held up, 12 zip. And surely you must admit now that the better team won. Simple really, go on, admit it now, it won't hurt. c'mon

Hang on, you have spent 2 weeks hammering Matai for 1 high shot, Carroll does 1 of those plus others during the game, and they are just 'hard' in your eyes ?

Another correciton for you, Hindmarsh has not stated he was held up

And for some explantion on Fluffys point, 6-0 Qld turning into 18-6 NSW is 18-0
Back to the drawing board ol' son
[/quote]

Ah- no it's not it is 12- 0. As for QLD second half it is 19-0.

Back to the drawing board ol' son ;)

[/quote]

Will do my best to make it as simple as possible for ya champ :D

Qld 6-0, 6 unanswered points Qld

NSW 18-6, 18 unanswered points NSW :dance:

QLD 26-18, 19 unanswered points QLD :doh:

Board still syaing 18 pts NSW :drunk:

[quote author=Utility Player]

OK Apologies to fluff and kiwi
[/quote]

No worries mate. Do you have your little pic under your name in video form ;)

Fluffy has some real issues with QLDer's.

Quite sad really.

I have no problem with fluff hating me. He is a NSW,man, I am a QLD'er. It's the way of the world :lol:

Never apologise Nodd, especially over someone's use of statistcs. They can be manipulated to score any cheap point. The irrifutable point is that the Qld pack smashed the NSW one and thus won the game (all these NSW wankers don't want to admit that). Anyway I'd buy Carroll anyday and put him in the manly pack. He'd be awesome.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6