Tommy Talau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Suppose main and stands to reason consideration is whether he is more likely to offer more then Brad [ Parker ] .
On par in defence or close would be very pleasing , more effective in attack , surely must have been the foremost consideration or why bother signing him .
That other emerging West Tigers centre looked real good some weeks ago when i did watch a good part of their trashing against the Cows . If Tommy Talau can go as well [ or again close ] on a regular basis as a Manly centre , something to look forward to .
Still would like to see Brad in the game day 17 as a bench sub preferably though

I just watched the last 5 mins of the Dragons v Tigers match with the Tigers needing to score to win.

Talau drops the ball when attacking the line on a 3 on 2.

Next set of 6, has an unmarked winger, so he hogs it goes inside and gets tackled.

WOW I really hope he is better than that, but generally what happens under pressure is how the player is.

I just watched the last 5 mins of the Dragons v Tigers match with the Tigers needing to score to win.

Talau drops the ball when attacking the line on a 3 on 2.

Next set of 6, has an unmarked winger, so he hogs it goes inside and gets tackled.

WOW I really hope he is better than that, but generally what happens under pressure is how the player is.
He’s a slightly more mobile,cheaper version of Suli

He was terrible tonight. As mentioned, there were so many opportunities made down his edge (Daine Laurie was outstanding) but he’d run when he should pass and pass early when he should run. He is also slow. Stupid purchase from Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10