Tommy Talau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Normally a right side centre with a heap more talent and potential than Harper. I hope it's more depth/replacement of Harper than the possible inside knowledge that Manly are resigned to losing Koula to RU, cause he's certainly nowhere near Koula in capability. Could do with a few extra kgs at his height
Can't do much if RU come in and swoop for him if theyre offering a lot more coin.
Times are tough and Koula would be silly not to take the cash.
A shame about Feledy going to the Tigers. He was a real prospect and leader.

Can't do much if RU come in and swoop for him if theyre offering a lot more coin.
Times are tough and Koula would be silly not to take the cash.
A shame about Feledy going to the Tigers. He was a real prospect and leader.

If Feledy is as good as people are saying it’s interesting given the form of the Tigers why has he not been given a run. 🤷‍♂️

Seems like we can only gain recruits from the weaker clubs, such as the Tugers.
When was the last time we recruited from Penrith or Easts?

Seems like we can only gain recruits from the weaker clubs, such as the Tugers.
When was the last time we recruited from Penrith or Easts?
It's a concern when clubs can identify solid players like Sam Verrills or Jacob Prestons whereby we have to go all the way out of Blacktown to get the same sort of players.

Feledy will be good for 1sts next year, he’s only about 18 or 19. He is the closest player I’ve seen to bozo in the juniors. 100% power pace running. It is bad when we lose manly St Paul’s boys, what’s going on.
I felt he was more like Jamie Lyon. Class act in the juniors.

We can send them Woods, Aloili, Harper, Parker and Boyle in return

Seriously who is running this club? Harpo Marx

We are a joke club now Used to sign players like Kite, Orford and Kennedy from other cluibs

Now its rejects from the tigers

So they’re keeping the last top 30 spot for a back, which scuppers any chance of GCKT playing firsts before round 11 (unless Crocker & Roache are both injured).

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2