Tommy Talau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why is it that every player that signs with Manly is automatically labelled a plodder, useless, a reject, a dud…..in fact most of our current team are called the same. Can’t believe some of the $hit talk in this forum. Seems no one is good enough to play for Manly. So much for supporting our players & new signings!

Why is it that every player that signs with Manly is automatically labelled a plodder, useless, a reject, a dud…..in fact most of our current team are called the same. Can’t believe some of the $hit talk in this forum. Seems no one is good enough to play for Manly. So much for supporting our players & new signings!
Our new players are amazing, and they've filled numerous holes with them.

Will Double-T get into our top 17?
It looks like Koala will be one centre. Sandwich is another, when Turbo is on the field. Then we have the much maligned Parker who I believe is worthy of a centre spot, although he may be used as an interchange back/forward.

Look at other teams; Souths make one signing and it’s Jack Wighton, and they’ve already got a top squad.
Don’t try and tell me Brooks is a marquee signing, while Paulo and Talau are barely first graders.
Would rather a gun front rower or hooker, if we had cash to splash.

Brooke’s, Paulo, Talau, Koula & Schuster resigned…..are they that bad? One or two hard nosed forwards & sitting pretty don’t you think Ryan?
Trbo
Saab
Koula
Garrick
Paulo
Brookes
Dce
Paseka
GKCT
Jrbo
Olakau’atu
Bullemore
Schuster
Res: Croker, Sipley, Keppie, ???

Yep, I absolutely do think that mate.

My brother in-law is a wests supporter who hates Manly. He is over the moon about us picking up Talau, guessing there are a few wests tigers supporters feeling that way

Turbo’s inability to stay fit and healthy has had a far greater detrimental impact on this team’s fortunes over the past 5 or so years than any perceived plodder. And that may well continue, though some of these signings I believe help negate the negative impact Turbo’s injuries have on us.

FB_IMG_1688003187329.jpg

Should of got this guy instead!

100%, this is the guy

And we should still try if we can. Parker, Harper and Veaga out. Iro, Paulo and Talau in.

Love Parker and would keep him with no further outside back signings but very keen on Iro
Hopefully he is managed by Moses then lol

100%, this is the guy

And we should still try if we can. Parker, Harper and Veaga out. Iro, Paulo and Talau in.

Love Parker and would keep him with no further outside back signings but very keen on Iro
I don’t think Hank Scorpio is going anywhere Disco.

His selection straight into this week’s starting lineup suggests they still value him highly.

I don’t think Hank Scorpio is going anywhere Disco.

His selection straight into this week’s starting lineup suggests they still value him highly.

Or take him for granted. Manly junior with no other club interested in him.

Seems Manly is busy signing everyone else, then will offer Parker whatever dregs are left.
Unfortunate, but true.

But........
Dessy knows how hard he tries - I wonder if he would have the Titans show interest?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8