Tommy Talau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty sure if Tui is back he will go to wing.
Garrick to centre - after all, he is getting paid centre $$.
I don't like it though. Garrick is one of the premier wingers in the comp, he should stay in his position. And if Tui plays centre, it could work to his benefit, his deficiencies in rushing up from the wing and being exposed under the high ball are taken away if he plays in the centre. All he needs to do is defend strong 1 on 1, know how to pass and run hard. Simplifies his game, he'll go better at centre.

Fox or Nine, can't remember, but they were saying we basically had him on a two year deal beginning after our game 🤷🏻‍♂️
Don't know much about but couldn't make the Tigers starting side so that scares me

Fox or Nine, can't remember, but they were saying we basically had him on a two year deal beginning after our game 🤷🏻‍♂️
Don't know much about but couldn't make the Tigers starting side so that scares me
He was out all last year with an ACL and started the season in First Grade until he copped that whack in the face from Hastings and was out for a few weeks.The Tigers outside backs have been pretty good this season so it does show that they think he’s a decent player by putting him on the bench yesterday once he recovered from the injury

Tommy T starting for Tigers in the centres this afternoon.

Did we officially sign him for next year or was it just talk ?

I don't mind him, probably seen all his games.

But it's a sideway move from either Parker or Harper to him.

Easts get , and keep whomever they want , you don’t decide to leave you are just booted when they’ve had their fill.

The Easts system is one that sets you up for life , it’s why they say “ they sign for less “ , and don’t know about less but a gig there at say $600k is worth a lot more than a gig at Manly for $850k because of the massive lifetime benefits.

I don’t know exactly but it’s what I hear.

It’s why there are so many more ways to skin a cat than purely $$$$$

More money means more tax , and a lot more tax , less money and a range of benefits is far far more tax effective.
Spencer Leniu being the latest. It’s bloody sickening.

I don't know why we don't go after young Iro who is languishing in the reserves for the Sharks. The guy is like Valentine Holmes. Can defend and is quick. I think he was NSW cup player of the year last year or before that.
I'm sure someone will get the message eventually. Problem is, it won't be anyone at manly. Instead we sign tommy talau.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8