Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was talking to a well-informed Manly 'Insider' over the weekend who said that when Turbo went to Melbourne last season to treat his hamstring the 'guru' told him and the club that he could only exercise two days in a row. Allegedly the club's new fitness manager this season doubted this and in pre-season training Turbo was cleared to train three days in a row. He tweaked his hammy on the third day!
Just reporting what I was told.
Just as everyone has an ar.ehole, everyone has an opinion. If this is a fact, the guy can’t be trusted with any players.

I was talking to a well-informed Manly 'Insider' over the weekend who said that when Turbo went to Melbourne last season to treat his hamstring the 'guru' told him and the club that he could only exercise two days in a row. Allegedly the club's new fitness manager this season doubted this and in pre-season training Turbo was cleared to train three days in a row. He tweaked his hammy on the third day!
Just reporting what I was told.
Why on earth send Tommy to the US of A to see some other so called expert?
By the sound of it we have someone on the payroll who knows more about Hammy's than the leading expert in Australia Tommy seen in Melbourne.

As if the credentials of some quack in yanksville, who just gets paid to rub blokes legs, is going to make any difference.

Woo a note. No training on day 3.

Tommy you've already been cleared to train on day 3 mate! By non other than.... So I think it's time you harden up and trained mate. 3 times in a row even. Ya big sooky la la.

Why on earth send Tommy to the US of A to see some other so called expert?
I know your post is whimsical, but imagine how good it would be if Turbo had little or no injuries for the next few seasons. With the development of the current youngsters in the squad plus the astute purchase of one or two name players, the Sea Eagles could return to premiership glory in the very near future 🦅

Last edited:
Just was not Turbo 's hammies of course that have been causing some issues . Hopefully also plenty of or some reasonable attention to other moving parts so to speak or general strengthening and improving . Then to transfer for longer lasting methods or training - preparation when he returns to the rigor of N R L training and playing . Certainly seems to be some fairly specialized type activity or rehabilitation but very pricey also of course and let's certainly hope the results are good both short term and very long term

I dont know any wanka fckwit that has the honor and the glory to be for ever written in our Legendary clubs history books as grand final winner

All our Grand final winning players are Manly legends

The 1973 Grand final was the most brutal Grand final win of all
and every Manly jersey on that day was filled with sweat Blood Guts and Glory
1973-manly-gf-team-1-1.png
Speaking of the 1973 Grand Final, I had the great pleasure in meeting my Manly idol Graham Eadie and the great Cronulla Captain-Coach Tommy Bishop in Coolangatta last week courtesy of former 1970s West Magpies 2nd rower Geoff Foster. Tommy isn’t doing as well as he should. Also met Larry Corowa. Great bunch of fellas and are all great mates looking out for one another.

Attachments

• C430031A-FBE5-4FFE-8732-3D597E7FE849.jpeg
    C430031A-FBE5-4FFE-8732-3D597E7FE849.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 53
  • CC749988-5771-454A-AE2E-46D76BB0E1C4.jpeg
    CC749988-5771-454A-AE2E-46D76BB0E1C4.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 57
  • 720D0B31-7F8A-4458-9F85-0C36EA8EEE10.jpeg
    720D0B31-7F8A-4458-9F85-0C36EA8EEE10.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 56
If this doesn't work I think we should apply for Tommy to play in a motorcycle grand prix suit thingy.
Those blokes come off their bikes at a gazillion miles an hour, bounce and fluff along and get up with a bounce in the step. Wouldn't just cover his hammies but his pecs, shoulders and all his other bibs and bobs. Genius!

Speaking of the 1973 Grand Final, I had the great pleasure in meeting my Manly idol Graham Eadie and the great Cronulla Captain-Coach Tommy Bishop in Coolangatta last week courtesy of former 1970s West Magpies 2nd rower Geoff Foster. Tommy isn’t doing as well as he should. Also met Larry Corowa. Great bunch of fellas and are all great mates looking out for one another.
Thank you for sharing those photos feathered friend

I have also had the great pleasure of meeting Graham Eadie

What a great person and player

The Manly legend has won 4 premierships and is the leading all time scores for our legendary club

Our Manly Greatness is a Results of Great Manly Contributors in players officials sponsrs and club member supporters

Thank you for sharing those photos feathered friend

I have also had the great pleasure of meeting Graham Eadie

What a great person and player

The Manly legend has won 4 premierships and is the leading all time scores for our legendary club

Our Manly Greatness is a Results of Great Manly Contributors in players officials sponsrs and club member supporters
No side stepping from the Wombat, he just went through em, opposition were treated as just mere speedbumps on the way to the try line, with opposing players strewn all over the place.

No side stepping from the Wombat, he just went through em, opposition were treated as just mere speedbumps on the way to the try line, with opposing players strewn all over the place.
Really was just such a powerful runner , think that he was something like almost 15 stone on the old scale and added with just natural good speed and strength . Plus his defence was top notch as well and a goal kicker . Think that playing and debuting for Australia when he was 18 probably says it all .

Agree with Snake but would have to have to put Tommy behind Wombat until he jags at least one premiership. 🤞
Yep, good point. Just think there's so much upside to Tommy's career going forward right now. If he keeps himself injury free for the most part I can see a lot of 2021 type of seasons coming up for Tom, baring injury of course.

Tell you one thing I mentioned to my manly mad brother, I hope we do not see this madness of him taking hit ups like a front row forward.
Yep - running up behind or on the fringe after the blokes we pay good money to do that sort of thing, would be great tho.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4