Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I already see the issue. Look at the 2 hoops on a stick test (I'm taking a stab at its name). Hoop.on his left touches the ground. Hoop on his right is at least an inch or 2 off the ground.

So if we take into account the possibility of his arms not being of equal length and divide that by his shoe size then multiply the square root of his Roger length, divide by his first grade appearances and minus his golf handicap you get the fact I know absolutely nothing about hamstrings and the things that make them go pop.

Tom Is over used. Fix him, help him but take some of the teams prospects out of his hands and redistribute

get rid of 20% of his ****ty grunt work for starters and there are other areas such as kick chase where we could reserve a bit of juice if we spread the load and adjusted our tactics

with genuine pace outside , decent backrowers and tom roaming , our playmakers need to play straight and inject Tom into the game with space, rather than sit back and let tom inject them or try to run around teams. sheesh no wonder so many leg issues.

More tries and line breaks and less try assists for Tom

Its our curse . only got one superstar, flog him stupid, wonder why he is broke all the time.

Why is he referred to as Zorba? Wanka, Fu<kwit, Fat <unt, Idiot make more sense? Is it because he takes it up the ar$e? Bleeds Moron not Maroon & White! Pi$$ off & leave Manly alone....you're a legend in your own mind not Manly's! I better stop!
I think the horse has already bolted @madmax .

Don’t be so sure.

He would obviously still talk to Penn. This could be an asymmetric dig at Trbillibs (the Turbo/David Williams/Johnny Gibbs x-connection) to put him on notice.

Penn said recently that Tom could play for another ten years.

Penn also told the world that Bill Pullman (aka Des Hasler - if you’ve watched Bill in ‘The Sinner’ on Netflix - you will get it) could coach Manly for as long as he wants. Des was gone within about 7-8 weeks.

I agree with Peters on this, up to a point. I would not like to see Turbo go, then perhaps watch him start afresh elsewhere - with little to no injury issues - otherwise known as the ‘Gutherson Effect’.

But nor do I want Manly carrying a player for years on end, on a very big salary, for little effect.

That’s the ‘Kosef Effect’ writ large.
Some of your best work there Terry. Thank god you explained "Trbillibs". No way was I getting remotely close to that one. And I lol’d at the Bill Pullman reference, as I thought that too when it first aired (damn good series too).

Some of those exercises just there would put so much stress on the hammys. Grratto see such close up and great pics.

Turbo in a Tri Coloured Jersey!

tri colours.jpg

I was talking to a well-informed Manly 'Insider' over the weekend who said that when Turbo went to Melbourne last season to treat his hamstring the 'guru' told him and the club that he could only exercise two days in a row. Allegedly the club's new fitness manager this season doubted this and in pre-season training Turbo was cleared to train three days in a row. He tweaked his hammy on the third day!
Just reporting what I was told.

the 'guru' told him and the club that he could only exercise two days in a row.
Yes, the information about limited training days for Turbo was made public in 2021 and was the reason he sat out a post Origin club game. It's interesting (or negligent) that the fitness manager overruled this practice & also that Turbo acquiesced. Hopefully, after completing Knowles' reconditioning programme, Turbo has more freedom in all activities, as well as training.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4