Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Regardless of whether there has been a deliberate change of style .. (and why would you want to change the style of the most potent footballer in the comp) ... or it is just Tom adjusting to his new running regime ....the issue is .. has he been as influential in winning games as he usually is ...

I think he has still been influential ... but he has been far from the destructive force we are used to ...
Americans play a different style of game. It’s probably why we haven’t seen many transitions from over there into the NRL. When I look at Trell I see a similar thing, tbh I’m a little concerned it’s a mindset thing. Not only for Manly fans but also Blues fans.

Last edited:
Watching last nights NRL 360. They all said Tommy is nowhere near 100% fit or firing in any match this season.

Lacking confidence etc etc. But they reckon he will be right for Origin !!!

When he's fit & in form he's the best player in the comp. I'm sure at some point in the future he will be again. The only question is how long it takes. If the club has the stomach for it & if at some point Tom realises the club cant go paying a million bucks plus a season for a bench spot. There will have to be some renegotiation on his contract in terms of how many games he plays.

Watching last nights NRL 360. They all said Tommy is nowhere near 100% fit or firing in any match this season.

Lacking confidence etc etc. But they reckon he will be right for Origin !!!
I'm glad we have shows like that on TV. It's so insightful. Sigh.

Next they'll be telling us what a nice guy Jake is.

Turbo needs to give Latrell a call and ask him if he is still using any learnings from the Usa.
Latrell is back to his powerful best.

Tommy needs to be, quick smart.

And please tomorrow night - no one off hit ups on tackle 4.

Mitchell's treatment was 6 or 7 months earlier than Turbo's. No worries if it takes time to work, so long as it works.
That is what the Ravishing Rachel Hunter once said
" It wont happen over night but it will happen "

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8