Tommy Raudonikis dies aged 70

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is a legend of the game. Never compromised on his beliefs in how the game should be run. Fierce rival of our club and memorable battles with the teams he played with. Punched above his weight in toughness and was a formidable foe. Old school player and coach and respected throughout the rugby league fraternity, Vale Tommy

Born at Bathurst, the son of a Lithuanian immigrant father and a Swiss immigrant mother. He joined the RAAF as an Engineering Apprentice in 1967 and spent three years under training at RAAF Wagga.

cattledog.gif

True legend...

Yer, I used to love those fiery newtown clashes and Tommy was always in the thick of it, a true club, state and country man, sad to see these old school legends leaving the playing field.

What a legend, tough as nails but a larrikin. RIP Tommy.

When I lived in Lidcombe I used to go down to west leagues club after going to Lidcombe oval to watch footy games. At the leagues club the wests players used to come there for their warm down and get absolutely smashed lol. Dallas Donelly and Tommy leading the way. If you had a full schooner in front of you one or the other would come up and ask "is that your schooner or mine" when I answered "it's mine" they'd drop their false teeth in the beer and ask "do you still want it?".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4