Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even though he has changed codes , must have improved in quite a few areas just in the footy sense . Can see why Manly was interested for 2020 in considering bringing him back into the fold with the need for additional back line speed and offering a bit of versatility . Now with the emergence of Saab , Garrick "s improved form and goal kicking value and Koula a very likely good future performer , maybe some limited options . Even would like to see Funa stay, then Tippy Toes already on a long term deal . Harper and Parker going so well now , Suli will still be around . Walker yet to be re signed could be a factor , also with some versatility but maybe Wright could be a worthwhile option in this instance Could be the case also that the club is just not particularly interested

tmp2A5.jpg

Dollar chaser - no interest in anything other than a pay day. No thanks...

Came to Manly after being chased by several clubs and an offer for playing the Union 7s, which is good money. Stuck it out at Manly but was not given much chance from Barrett (as weren't several others who left). He would be getting well paid in Union being now an International so though money is always an issue with any player, I dont think money is his only motivation. I suspect with Barrett gone he was thinking hard about returning to Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6