Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We seriously do not need to be throwing away more money on another fill in back with suspect defence. We've just invested in a couple newbies for next year and we have a couple of good prospects we could be developing. It is the forwards we need to be focussing on.
Make up of the forwards still seems a bit of a or the main conundrum.
Probably the most suited prop make - up , Lodge, Jake , Paseka , then would say Bully over Alioia . Then Keppie and Sipley still in the squad and Woodsy on the fringes .
Shu most likely back to an edge with Haumole ., Tuilagi and Burbo thereabouts . Matterson a possible 13 , again not too sure of Shu could effectively to adapt there or to get full value out of him there
Sam Fainu could have been the more suited 13 option before not too long but not on 500k and of course won "t be happening . Enough outside backs though some question marks on Talau.
Maybe only Arther to cover the halves , Toby could be worth looking at as a back up 6 maybe
Tom wright won"t be making a move back but wish that certainty could be replicated with trying to get the best forward line up on the paddock on a regular basis .

Make up of the forwards still seems a bit of a or the main conundrum.
Probably the most suited prop make - up , Lodge, Jake , Paseka , then would say Bully over Alioia . Then Keppie and Sipley still in the squad and Woodsy on the fringes .
Shu most likely back to an edge with Haumole ., Tuilagi and Burbo thereabouts . Matterson a possible 13 , again not too sure of Shu could effectively to adapt there or to get full value out of him there
Sam Fainu could have been the more suited 13 option before not too long but not on 500k and of course won "t be happening . Enough outside backs though some question marks on Talau.
Maybe only Arther to cover the halves , Toby could be worth looking at as a back up 6 maybe
Tom wright won"t be making a move back but wish that certainty could be replicated with trying to get the best forward line up on the paddock on a regular basis .
Yep, that all seems fair. But of course Lodge won't be around for much of the season. By the time he gets any match fitness, our season could already be determined again. So we're going to have to factor that in unfortunately, that leaves us with pretty much the same forward pack we have now. Unless Seibs is pulling a decent mobile and aggressive forward from him backside, we're in doodoo land again.

Don’t agree. Paseka has really stepped up this year. He was easily our most damaging forward and I think was having a breakout season. Hopefully next year he’ll continue improving into one of the best props in the game. I think he can do it.

Don’t agree. Paseka has really stepped up this year. He was easily our most damaging forward and I think was having a breakout season. Hopefully next year he’ll continue improving into one of the best props in the game. I think he can do it.
Yeah, I think Paseka was very good this year as well and it really showed when he went down injured. It's the rest of the pack that has been all over the shop when it comes to consistency. But I think we really need another mobile and aggro forward to add some starch to that pack. Is that what you were disagreeing with? Just clarifying coz I didn't mention Paseka. @:)

Yeah, I think Paseka was very good this year as well and it really showed when he went down injured. It's the rest of the pack that has been all over the shop when it comes to consistency. But I think we really need another mobile and aggro forward to add some starch to that pack. Is that what you were disagreeing with? Just clarifying coz I didn't mention Paseka. @:)
Sorry no, I was actually replying to a previous message that said Paseka was a whole lot of meh. For some reason the original message didn’t attached. I defo agree we need more agro. Too many nice Christians in the team. Lovely blokes but no mongrel about em.

Luke Brooks is playing very well at present. He could be exceptional alongside Chez next year. I think Croker would be fantastic in two stints with GCKT coming off the bench. Tom can't be moved on. He's due an injury free run, and when that happens, we will be entrenched in the eight.
Fingers crossed on the Brooks signing. And couldn’t agree more about Croker and GCKT.
As for Tom, he’s never ever had an injury free season, so I hope you’re on the money. But sadly think he’ll break down again..

What we really need isn't another outside back or a big forward.

We need a hooker.

I like Froggy, he won't die wondering and he does have some good such as his defence. But as a starting dummy half ... he is still basically the fill-in he was 3 years ago. He still has no running game and his passes are slow.

We let Api go to promote Fainu who promptly got himself arrested and locked up, so Froggy got pushed into the void. But ever since have we even tried to be in the market for a quality dummy half??

We have an abundance of pace in the outside backs. We have quality halves (or at least, one quality, one lazy wannabe superstar). We have big centre and edge forwards ... and we have a makeshift dummy half.

Go and watch a Blacktown game or two. Gordon at dummy half is good. Gordon defending in the middle is not good. Unfortunately that is a big part of the reason he hasn't been brought up.

And although I say that Gordon's defence isn't good ... maybe it is time to bring him in to play 10 minutes or so at the end of each half. His dummy half work against tiring defences could be worth the pain.
Iv watched a few and I think he’ll be fine. He’ll be found out a few times but personally think he’d step up. As for his service from dummy half…… light years ahead of Croker. Agree he should be given minutes in the up coming matches.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4