Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Anyone know about Tommy? Is he playing injured? He was knocking on the door of NSW Cup and 1st grade last year (see the highlight's below). He's been dropped to the bench in NYC this week. Pretty drastic fall from grace?

Does anyone know if something else is happening?

he's looking a bit heavy ... does he have a Milford condition?

Looks a good talent. Genuine speed and footwork. Good size. Would make a good centre or 5/8. Tom has the no.1 locked down for a while.

Looks a good talent. Genuine speed and footwork. Good size. Would make a good centre or 5/8. Tom has the no.1 locked down for a while.
I feel for the kid played centre for the first time at the weekend was rubbish. Thought he was brought here to play in the halfs . Played his first game in the halves last week and was immediately moved to centre a week later. ??? Weird

Hey looks like a strong 5/8 prospect to me life after Green. Would be interesting to know why he isn't starting....?

I feel for the kid played centre for the first time at the weekend was rubbish. Thought he was brought here to play in the halfs . Played his first game in the halves last week and was immediately moved to centre a week later. ??? Weird
he played centres a bit in rah rah

Wow. We must have won every match in the Under 20's last year judging by that clip!
Shows how misleading these brag videos are.
It's like watching a clip of Mitchell Marsh hitting each of his fours during the season and believing he was the next Bradman!

He's always had a bit of size (the "Joey Johns Arse", as it's known in league circles) so that's no surprise. And he's always had excellent skills. You can see why talent scouts drooled over him. But it's still an open question as to whether a good highlights package automatically translates to a solid NRL career. Remember Aaron Groom and how good his highlights videos were?
That said, I hope he gets his chance one day and takes it, preferably while he's still on our books. I guess the coaching staff have a plan for him which could explain the positional changes/chopping around. Who knows where they see him in the long run.

He's always had a bit of size (the "Joey Johns Arse", as it's known in league circles) so that's no surprise. And he's always had excellent skills. You can see why talent scouts drooled over him. But it's still an open question as to whether a good highlights package automatically translates to a solid NRL career. Remember Aaron Groom and how good his highlights videos were?
That said, I hope he gets his chance one day and takes it, preferably while he's still on our books. I guess the coaching staff have a plan for him which could explain the positional changes/chopping around. Who knows where they see him in the long run.
Not injured and unnamed in the 20s bit suss?

Wouldn't be too worried about being named 20 odd. He played 6 a few weeks back in jersey 23 from memory.

he looks unreal although apparently at centre he was well below par. still, he looks like he could be a great 5/8 option when green leaves, can't see turbo tommy being moved from #1 any time soon.
some of those passes as well though, wow.

Impressive highlights
Speed Skill and great vision .
Too good for NYC
Potential plus

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10