Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Possible 3/4 with a bit more growth and experience?

As everybody else has had a go why not!

Tom turbo
Uate/ kelly
Tom wright
Dylan Walker
Tafua/kelly
Green
DCE
Lussick
Hastings
Fanoua Blake
Sironen
Kapow
Jake T

Lane
Cullen
B Lawerence
Miles
Hoppa

Would love to see that side.

Put Uate in the team for the beginning of the season. If he goes no good like at the Knights, Bring Kelly on.

No Lewis Brown? @:smirk:

I know its only junior footy but the kid has remarkable step, excellent vision, great passing game and just sheer speed. And he kicks goals. I hope his defence is up to it. If Tom Wright can bring some of that skill to the next level, he will be one damn good footballer
What on the strength of a highlights package,did you actually watch him play for the 20s last year?

Tom is one young talent I would like to see in action in the higher grades. He looks to have enormous potential, but until he plays with the big boys we wont know for sure. Will he be Greens understudy this year?

I think Cullen and Wright will be battling it out for long term 5/8 after Green right? Hastings will have the utility on lockdown and Api at hooker.

Unfortunately that probably means losing one of them in the next couple of seasons.

What on the strength of a highlights package,did you actually watch him play for the 20s last year?

Didnt get to see him last year in the 20s but then he was injured most of the year. It would be unfair to judge him on 2016 because of injury and getting his confidence back after injury as well as playing a game he is not as familiar with, given his experience is mainly in Rugby Union. But I understand he was exceptional in a few games and satisfactory in a few others

Didnt get to see him last year in the 20s but then he was injured most of the year. It would be unfair to judge him on 2016 because of injury and getting his confidence back after injury as well as playing a game he is not as familiar with, given his experience is mainly in Rugby Union. But I understand he was exceptional in a few games and satisfactory in a few others
I saw a couple of games and it is exactly how you said was exceptional against Newcastle, very good against the Storm and satisfactory against the raiders. The most pleasing thing is that despite all the obstacles his average stats had him top 3 in the team for Line breaks, line break assists and try assists. He also was top 15 in the whole NYC for average tackle breaks a game. His overall stats look fairly similar to Kalyn Ponga from the Cowboys. Not too bad considering playing at fullback behind a pack that really struggled to create any dominance at all all season long.

Hope the kid steps up, he's indeed a talent, but as we know that doesn't always work when the young guns step up to the big time.

wish this kid well...can't see him play because of where I am in Papua, but if he plays anythinge like his member zone video, he is a winner...

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Not all young up and coming players can become superstars like the Immortal Fulton

Toughness has a lot to do with it. I remember Fulton's first year. He was clever but no where near as clever as he became. Stanton was more the star at that time. But you could see the toughness in his game. You knew he was made for the game at the highest level. Toughness, determination have a lot to do with the success of a player

well that toughness is Terry Randall
p-50-06.jpg

Last edited:
Toughness has a lot to do with it. I remember Fulton's first year. He was clever but no where near as clever as he became. Stanton was more the star at that time. But you could see the toughness in his game. You knew he was made for the game at the highest level. Toughness, determination have a lot to do with the success of a player
Absolutely spot on, Fulton gets a lot of accolades when it comes to skill, speed etc. But for mine his toughness sometimes goes unheralded. He was tough as teak, especially because he was ALWAYS a target for opposing teams. A swinging arm accompanied by a facial using a forearm was the order of the day whenever they got their hands on Mr Fulton. He just took it all in his stride, stood up, played the ball and got on with the business of winning premierships.

I think Cullen and Wright will be battling it out for long term 5/8 after Green right? Hastings will have the utility on lockdown and Api at hooker.

Unfortunately that probably means losing one of them in the next couple of seasons.
In a few years time hopefully we can throw Cade Cust into the equation as well.

In a few years time hopefully we can throw Cade Cust into the equation as well.
Hi, is Cust still with us, I know he signed a longer term contract but no mention of him so far anywhere? He is a skilful tough halfback.

But that would imply they have finalised the squad. My guess is that hasn't happened yet.

Top 25 is set anyway isn't it, under the cap. So they know who it is already I would of thought. Other teams just have those 25 contracted players up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6