Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Has an interview in the Member zone, which suggests he is on the radar for NRL consideration later in the year. Comes across quite well, and makes an interesting observation on where the squad is at this preseason compared with last year.

Tom is one young talent I would like to see in action in the higher grades. He looks to have enormous potential, but until he plays with the big boys we wont know for sure. Will he be Greens understudy this year?

5/8. I think they played him at fullback in the 20s last year. He has speed and can pass so probably could play anywhere in the backs, provided his defence reaches an acceptable standard.

Seems grounded ,has expectations of playing atleast one game this year.Good luck to him.

5/8. I think they played him at fullback in the 20s last year. He has speed and can pass so probably could play anywhere in the backs, provided his defence reaches an acceptable standard.

Sounds like Pita Hiku 2.0

The Nines should suit him perfectly and he should learn heaps over there playing against some 1st grade players. If he doesn't get injured he will be a great asset if we get injuries anywhere in the backline.

Possible 3/4 with a bit more growth and experience?

As everybody else has had a go why not!

Tom turbo
Uate/ kelly
Tom wright
Dylan Walker
Tafua/kelly
Green
DCE
Lussick
Hastings
Fanoua Blake
Sironen
Kapow
Jake T

Lane
Cullen
B Lawerence
Miles
Hoppa

Would love to see that side.

Reminds me of a mixture of Cliffy and P Blake rolled into one.

Early days but I was thinking the same thing. If he can get his game to the next level and against a 13 side team, he just may be the answer for 5/8 in a year or two.

His 15 a side highlights I thought were more impressive. He shows good skills playing 5/8, centre and fullback. Shows good vision, passing, speed and kicking. Especially against a full defensive line. Hopefully he is given time to develop.

Reminds me of a mixture of Cliffy and P Blake rolled into one.
With the giant arse of Andrew Johns thrown in for good measure.
Those videos are a few years old now but still impressive. He's obviously got a lot of skill. But he was also bigger, stronger and faster than most of his opponents.
How does he stack up physically these days? NRL players are generally a lot bigger and tougher than rugby-playing schoolboys…

I know its only junior footy but the kid has remarkable step, excellent vision, great passing game and just sheer speed. And he kicks goals. I hope his defence is up to it. If Tom Wright can bring some of that skill to the next level, he will be one damn good footballer

This guy could be huge for us if developed correctly. As always it's 50/50 stepping over from junior union to league but he looks to have the goods.

ARU was gutted to loose him to the bozo brain trust.

The elusive running style is silky smooth. A lot like Hayne IMHO.

Bring on the nines and fingers crossed we may be able to cut another highlights reel together....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4