Tom Trbojevic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Because of the amount of young talent around at fullback right now in the NRL with guys like Tedesco and Dugan, when Tom gets to play rep footy, like a lot of other quality fullbacks before him I think with his speed he is going to spend most of his time there on the wing or in the centres.

No shame in it. The list of fullbacks who played mostly centre or wing in rep sides is long and distinguished. Guys like Dale Shearer, Andrew Ettingshausen, Jarryd Hayne, Greg 1nglis, Darius Boyd etc etc were all who's best position was probably at the back but for one reason or another were or have been mostly considered three-quarters in rep footy. I think Tom will be one of those type of fullbacks.

For Manly though I think he will be a great fullback in time, but he still has a bit to learn about positioning and organising etc.

I thought it was a DCE thread that was due.

Turbo can you please link where Barrett and Bozo said this?
Thanks

My guess the link is in:

The 'silvertails needs more clicks so lets create a poster' private moderator sub forum!

Maybe we are after Hayne?

With Snake Lyon and Matai ready to move on.. possibly freeing up 1.5M.

We could line up. Especially with a few cheapie players in the side as they are young or unheralded.

1. Hayne
2. Tafua
3. Walker
4. Trbojevic
5. M Wright
6. T Wright/Koroisau
7. DCE

We could line up. Especially with a few cheapie players in the side as they are young or unheralded.

1. Hayne
2. Tafua
3. Walker
4. Trbojevic
5. M Wright
6. T Wright/Koroisau
7. DCE
Bozo is good mates with his manager Wayne beavis. Although politis would give him a crinitis franchise to get him at easts. Will be hard to compete with

1. Hayne
2. Tafua
3. Walker
4. Trbojevic
5. M Wright
6. T Wright/Koroisau
7. DCE
I think Barretts plan is this

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Wright
4.Williame
5.Lavaka
6.Walker
7.DCE

But I'd like to see this

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Hayne
5.Mansour
6.Moses
7.DCE

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Wright
4.Williame
5.Lavaka
6.Walker
7.DCE

But I'd like to see this

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Hayne
5.Mansour
6.Moses
7.DCE
I Also have a strange feeling that Moses Mbye, may have already signed with us?
There was talk some months ago that he had re signed with the Hounds but No announcement?
There also was a media article, that an up and coming half had already excepted terms with another club but wanted to remain anonymous as a sign of respect with his current club, and to not disrupt the season.

I think he would be a great acqusition?

There was talk some months ago that he had re signed with the Hounds but No announcement?
There also was a media article, that an up and coming half had already excepted terms with another club but wanted to remain anonymous as a sign of respect with his current club, and to not disrupt the season.

But I assume you're talking about Mitchell Moses?

Turbo
Far be it for me to lecture ... But ......
When my kids were little and asked for Xmas presents they wanted a truck then changed to a cricket bat then decided the next day they wanted a bat man uniform before changing again to a lego set before thinking they now wanted a model car and a puppy

Me and the Mrs just nodded our heads because we knew they would grow up and turn 7 soon and actually think logical and not make just flip flop decisions just to be heard

Cant wait till your next birthday cause you actually seem to try and think hard & reckon you could make sense if you settled down

Take it easy on the sugar and try and keep your wishes a secret or they won't come true

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Wright
4.Williame
5.Lavaka
6.Walker
7.DCE

But I'd like to see this

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Hayne
5.Mansour
6.Moses
7.DCE
I doubt his plans are that team for next year. And if it is, he should be taken out the back now and put down

I thought it was back to the future of the Arthurmoore era, where we do not poach each other's players?

Turbo
Far be it for me to lecture ... But ......
When my kids were little and asked for Xmas presents they wanted a truck then changed to a cricket bat then decided the next day they wanted a bat man uniform before changing again to a lego set before thinking they now wanted a model car and a puppy

Me and the Mrs just nodded our heads because we knew they would grow up and turn 7 soon and actually think logical and not make just flip flop decisions just to be heard

Cant wait till your next birthday cause you actually seem to try and think hard & reckon you could make sense if you settled down

Take it easy on the sugar and try and keep your wishes a secret or they won't come true
Brilliant !

If they want to play Tom T. in the centres, then they must get Gutherson back. He wants to play full back and he wanted to play for Manly. Seems a convivial arrangement wouldnt you think? Hiku would make a decent centre but I think Tom has far more pace and wont be out jumped for the high kicks in goal as a full back.

I have a thought in the back of my mind that turbo will become a fullback like Dugan or maybe Mullins. Mullins mid 90s is ok but I don't want him to be someone like Dugan. He has serious pace but not explosiveness like we had when snake was his age. Please tell me I'm wrong guys

He put too much weight on, and did it to quickly, and can be sluggish. He may actually be ideally suited to number 3, strong and high impact at the line.

Tom is being groomed as the clubs next decade fullback. The only time he'll see the centres is possibly in rep footy.

Until Snake goes though he will alternate between the wing and fullback.
Oh, I thought he had gone... Or perhaps we are keeping him on the books for another year, so when we get busted for breaching the cap we can just activate his retirement retrospectively.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6