Tom Trbojevic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
A lot of rumours and calls that Tom should be moved to centre? What a stupid assumption and if manly are a planning this we are actually doomed for the future. Why in hell would Tom become a centre? I honestly think that Barret and BOZO have lost it if this is going to happen. Tom is a fullback! No doubt in the world he belongs there and should stay there hell form what I've seen so far from him he isn't far off being an international fullback. His skills are so far from most young players in the game it's unfair. Imagine him with 1 or 2 more years under his belt he will be easily in the top 10 players of the game. I just do wonder to myself where the **** Barret and Bozo want this team to go coz ATM recruiting mead isn't exactly a good start he IMO is a good player but I don't see a need for him at manly. We need to get this team and its future in order, Tom is a positive for the future and for us to have a good exciting young talent like him is great but I hope Barret and Bozo don't ruin him like they have with walker. Get walker out of 5/8 now before his confidence is destroyed. Tom also must not become the next experiment is Barretts plans, he is the one player that has improved this year in our backline and hasn't gone backwards. A special player, keep him that way. What does everyone think our backline will look like next year and for the future. It will be interesting to see your responses.

I thought it was a DCE thread that was due.

Turbo can you please link where Barrett and Bozo said this?
Thanks

A lot of rumours and calls that Tom should be moved to centre? What a stupid assumption and if manly are a planning this we are actually doomed for the future. Why in hell would Tom become a centre? I honestly think that Barret and BOZO have lost it if this is going to happen. Tom is a fullback! No doubt in the world he belongs there and should stay there hell form what I've seen so far from him he isn't far off being an international fullback. His skills are so far from most young players in the game it's unfair. Imagine him with 1 or 2 more years under his belt he will be easily in the top 10 players of the game. I just do wonder to myself where the **** Barret and Bozo want this team to go coz ATM recruiting mead isn't exactly a good start he IMO is a good player but I don't see a need for him at manly. We need to get this team and its future in order, Tom is a positive for the future and for us to have a good exciting young talent like him is great but I hope Barret and Bozo don't ruin him like they have with walker. Get walker out of 5/8 now before his confidence is destroyed. Tom also must not become the next experiment is Barretts plans, he is the one player that has improved this year in our backline and hasn't gone backwards. A special player, keep him that way. What does everyone think our backline will look like next year and for the future. It will be interesting to see your responses.
Whoa there young turbine!
These rumours and calls for the above mentioned move....can you enlighten us as to who, when, where?....I know we're a bit slow in QLD, but it's the first I've heard of it.

Peta Hiku mate he had an eagle eye when he played fullback !

then with every carry, he would take 3 blokes to stop him, make meters then pop off a nice late off load !

Tall blokes like Tom at no1 get hammered ! You need a nuggety type like Hiku !
Hiku did all those things you are talking about but Tom is also going to be a good fullback.

I was however disappointed with the way he defended the Boyd try...he was more worried about setting the defence for the next ruck before the player with the ball was in the arm of a defender. He turned his back on the play and that is something they teach you not to do in under 6's.

Oh well, he'll learn from it.

Peta Hiku mate he had an eagle eye when he played fullback !

then with every carry, he would take 3 blokes to stop him, make meters then pop off a nice late off load !

Tall blokes like Tom at no1 get hammered ! You need a nuggety type like Hiku !
Yeah tall blokes get hammered like GI haha

Hiku did all those things you are talking about but Tom is also going to be a good fullback.

I was however disappointed with the way he defended the Boyd try...he was more worried about setting the defence for the next ruck before the player with the ball was in the arm of a defender. He turned his back on the play and that is something they teach you not to do in under 6's.

Oh well, he'll learn from it.

you are right mate I have no doubt that Tom will excel at fullback !

Physics mate, it is much easier to target and hit a guy like Tom at 6'4 in height ! Regarding long term longevity ! We should try and limit the amount's of hit ups he takes against set defensive lines ! In the centres he will find more space !

Yeah tall blokes get hammered like GI haha

He played centre and 5/8 most of his career ! he is now being moved back to 6 and moving to the centre when Keary comes on !

If we wanna see Tom Turbo have a long career a move to centre is a great idea so he can find more space ! Devastating impact at centre i believe and promoting his longevity !

Just to add substance to the rumour simply because I am bored, could this be why Tom Wright played fullback in the U20s? Could the club see Wright as our future no1, Turbo as a centre, and Walker as the dreaded no6?

I think TT & Walker in the centres (post Killer & Skivy), has real merit, DCE to 5/8 and Api to 1/2 ... T Wright possibly to fullback post Snake .... haven't seen anything from TT at fullback that makes me go YEAH thats our future fb ... damn good winger & centre though

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8