Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Damien2812

Bencher
No bloody play him v the dogs. Hoping this time I can get to the game as bloody lockdown ruined the Sharks game at Redcliffe. I wanna watch it live when we put 80 on those hapless hounds!
Well looking at the bigger picture resting Turbo would be beneficial before finals time.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

court83

Bencher
If tom says he isn't injured and is right to go, play him.. simple as that. We need the win.
He says he's sweet and it's not gonna keep him from playing . He's not an idiot, he realises he could miss finals if he aggravated an injury this close to the end of the season, so if he says he's good.. I say let him run it.
BUT... Ide be benching him the minute the game is decided... Like, if Manly run in 26 points in the first 20 like last week, ide be benching him the remaining 60 minutes lol... We need the win.. he wants to play, no brainer for me

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
If tom says he isn't injured and is right to go, play him.. simple as that. We need the win.
He says he's sweet and it's not gonna keep him from playing . He's not an idiot, he realises he could miss finals if he aggravated an injury this close to the end of the season, so if he says he's good.. I say let him run it.
BUT... Ide be benching him the minute the game is decided... Like, if Manly run in 26 points in the first 20 like last week, ide be benching him the remaining 60 minutes lol... We need the win.. he wants to play, no brainer for me
I reckon he wants the Dally M. He’ll play the remaining 3 I think probably collecting 3 votes in all three games. I agree tho if he’s right to play bloody play him as we need to win, especially v the raiders. I’d prob look to rest Foz for a game snd maybe Marty and Guac too. Hopefully Easts lose their next 2 and we win our so we can rest a bunch in the final round.

court83

Bencher
I reckon he wants the Dally M. He’ll play the remaining 3 I think probably collecting 3 votes in all three games. I agree tho if he’s right to play bloody play him as we need to win, especially v the raiders. I’d prob look to rest Foz for a game snd maybe Marty and Guac too. Hopefully Easts lose their next 2 and we win our so we can rest a bunch in the final round.
East's losing would be fantastic but I can't see it happening to the dragons lol.. bunnies will towel em up and that's where we will leap frog them..

As for the dally m, tom deserves it... Ide wanna keep playing too, he's been hands down the most dominant player this season, equalling or bettering his closest rivals with half the game time .. he better win it lol...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16