Tom is a Myth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Tom is a fuking myth,

cannot play origin at all on current form

• he is in slow motion all game
  • out of position comstantly
  • won’t jump for high balls
  • drops balls in open space
  • lame 4th tackle hit ups only
  • won’t run hard in a back line movement and succumbs or passes way to early to Koula

he has been utter trash, and tonight v raiders he cost us the game being out of position many times and made to look like a complete fool

Tom is a fuking myth,

• won’t run hard in a back line movement and succumbs or passes way to early to Koula

he has been utter trash, and tonight v raiders he cost us the game being out of position many times and made to look like a complete fool
Blah, blah, blah…

He had a bad game but has been one of our best all season… averaging 200m, 7 line breaks, 5 tries, 6 try assists and equal 3rd on the Dally M leaderboard…

Yeah, he’s **** 🤣🤣🤣

I got thin khe is a myth, but it’s pretty hard to argue against any of that,

If I hear him talking about origin again before origin while his focus should be on manly I’m gonna lose even more respect for him

He needs to get his head and body in the game, he is cruising and making sure he can play for the blues, surely a premiership is sweeter than origin wins

Na gotta agree, he was by far the worst on field. Can we discuss our last set of 6? Dce game plan was march it up so he could attempt a 40m field goal in the wet. Absolute show pony. Worst decision ever. Just like all his 3rd tackle 40/20 attempts. Loves a spotlight.

If I hear him talking about origin again before origin while his focus should be on manly I’m gonna lose even more respect for him

He needs to get his head and body in the game, he is cruising and making sure he can play for the blues, surely a premiership is sweeter than origin wins
Premiership? Surely a gee up. Can't even beat the raiders at home with 3 of their 4 spine missing.

I do feel he's starting to get a bit Teddy like in over involving himself. His hands are failing him lately.

But as for him being a myth...lets just say I'd much rather him in our team than not.

I agree with all of this. Turbo and DCE seem more concerned about origin that showing some vigor for Manly.

Sadly, this team is plodder mode and it’s very sad.

NYEagle

Tom is a fuking myth,

Don’t agree but respect your bravery for putting it out there. Was a very disappointing loss tonight

Hes just streching out the time he can make good money, without stretching out his hammy's. Pedestrian effort.

For Tom to put up that performance, the week he was talking himself up for origin (where he got himself injured and out for the season last year) is utterly pathetic. We’ve spent so much time and money on this bloke that it’s ****en ridiculous he’s out there looking as if he couldn’t give one **** for this club.

Would be nice if he showed half the heart his older brother does but in reality he’ll never live up to Eadie and Snake as Manly fullbacks, sad to see

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10