Tom almost a million a year player same as DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hard to compare them. DCE has not progressed since 2014 and 2017 is a big year for him. Hopefully the signing of a quality partner in the halves makes the difference.

Young Tom is our best player now and he has the potential to be world class.

If they both click next season the team can make the finals.

Does anyone honestly think DCE didn't bust his ass every game last year? He had Walker constantly crabbing across him and confusing the attack, meaning the defence could just sit back waiting for the play to go DCE and then rush up on him. His form in 2016 was a result of the failed Walker/6 experiment.

Does anyone honestly think DCE didn't bust his ass every game last year? He had Walker constantly crabbing across him and confusing the attack, meaning the defence could just sit back waiting for the play to go DCE and then rush up on him. His form in 2016 was a result of the failed Walker/6 experiment.
Walker was a headless chook that took 15 or so weeks to die

I was initially in the we kept the wrong half camp. But watching DCE tackle is arse off, play on when busted and generally try his hardest convinced me I was wrong and that we kept the right one.

I was initially in the we kept the wrong half camp. But watching DCE tackle is arse off, play on when busted and generally try his hardest convinced me I was wrong and that we kept the right one.
And even when they were getting pumped he was positive. That's what a team going through change needs. Maybe he's not captain material but he's someone you want on your side every day of the week.

TPA's people.

Do you honestly think that Manly are paying all of DCE's contract without TPA's? Same thing with the Turbo's. Even the Penn's and Fulton wouldn't be dumb enough to have that much of the salary cap tied up in just 3 players.

The Turbo's have reportedly signed for $5 million between them for 4 years. I think it would be a safe bet that at most the club will only be paying for about $3.5 million of that. The rest would be in TPA's, and as we know TPA's have no salary cap and don't count towards the NRL's salary cap.

And for what its worth I think they are worth it.

Was Eddie Hayson responsible for TPA's when Foran and co were at Manly? :giggle:

The other thing to remember is, these boys are Manly through and through, and genuinely want to be here, despite the crap that's gone on over the last 2 years. That's saying something.

This is such a relevant post @Simonmyers11. Turbo still has quite a lot of errors in his game and 2016 he coughed up the ball on numerous occasions when we were trying to apply pressure. His positioning from fullback and also his last line of defence options were poor.

He is still a superstar though but still yet to prove it.

I'm sure his game will be ironed out with more first grade, but he really needs to stop playing like he is in the 20's even though he is in his 20's?

Grow up Tom.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8