Tolu Koula

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The plan is at this stage for Koula is to play centres as he comes into grade. His father represented Tonga at the olympics as a sprinter and Tolu is of the same cloth he has run 10.58 for 100m. He played Australian Schoolboys Union on the wing. He is very willing in defence also. Nice to finally have some serious speed in the outside backs.

I am sure he will end up being on the opposite wing to Tom Wright.

Straight into the top 30 says something about him, a big statement from the club to give him an opportunity.

For Andersen it looks like he is on the outer having another year as a development player.

Lots of chat around the 30 man squad, I am more interested the way the development contracts will be awarded for 2021 with so much talent in the pathways system.

Miski and Andersen in my opinion could be looking elsewhere.

Miski is still in the development squad i think . Notice that Tittmus is now included in the 30 man squad , only a couple of spots left . If young Hoppa re signs , Garner is recruited , maybe that is just about it but then the Sabb matter . Looks like that Cust may be the i st choice 9

maybe to experience a winning feeling and then bring it to i st grade . seriously though really hope that he can make the transition to i st grade before not too long
Very confusing as they deemed Koula good enough for the 30, the 21 named this week plus Ben T and Koula is all we have available due to injury / stand down..

Very confusing as they deemed Koula good enough for the 30, the 21 named this week plus Ben T and Koula is all we have available due to injury / stand down..
Think that he is only 18 but probably almost good enough . Maybe the Albert Hoppa saga is being taken into account but he really does look the goods just on speed alone .

My thought Al is if your in the 30 you should be playing NSW cup or Flegg as a minimum.
Fair point and maybe just his age the consideration . Had a run in the Tigers trial apparently with very little opportunity and impact . Reserve grade would be more testing then S G Ball and if he is not quite ready for i st grade , maybe a couple of games for Black Town soon would be quite in order . Bearing in mind that he can also play full back and apparently centre without too much difficulty .

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6