Told you so!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
ahhh right agian. just walked in from a big night out and all I can say is......tooooooolllllllddddd uou so!

so articulate!

It must hurt going to watch the loss and realising you were wrong. Blind Freddy could see us getting done a mile off

Says Mr. "toooold youuuu sooo"...

Only a real wanker will look someone in the face when they're obviously hurting and say, "told you so."

I hope you get run over. Repeatedly.

Gotta say, that i never dreamt that our side of the ledger could be blot. That gave me one of those dumbfounded confused looks.

Had to snap out of it when i saw my stupid reflection in the beer bottle.

More so, I can just imagine this idiot sitting with a stupid grin on his face the entire night, just itching to get back home so he can post this thread.

I hope it's a truck.

you guys are such sooks. Dead set c_eagle you take it all way to seriously "obviously hurting" **** mate what are you married to the team. it is just a sport.

One step away from being ared neck mate.....grow a beard and get a flannie!

I thoroughly enjoy supporting this football team, and yes it hurts when they lose.

In such a big game last night, as well as the utterly convincing manner in which we were beaten, made the loss hurt more.

To be buoyant at predicting your own team's failure is bordering on pathetic.

I thoroughly enjoy supporting this football team, and yes it hurts when they lose.

In such a big game last night, as well as the utterly convincing manner in which we were beaten, made the loss hurt more.

To be buoyant at predicting your own team's failure is bordering on pathetic.

bordering on pathetc??????
Mate your the one who is almost in tears about a football team losing a game. Do you dead set chew by nodding your head????

P.S. On the phone to Ryan and he says to all of you "Yack, Yack ****ing Yack"

You just don't get it mate. The fact that you weren't bothered to show up last night proves it.

Just because time has dulled your support, it doesn't mean that the rest of us have followed. You may now think it's stupid to be so passionate but most who post here will agree with me.

If supporting a football team to the degree that I do is "red neck" behaviour and coming on here to rub it in our faces is 'refined' behaviour, sign me up for a line dance.

dead set mate how about you pull your head out of your ass and have a think about it and what i am doing, i know what you are trying to do too, i wont let the post go that way though.

now run along kiddo!

dead set mate how about you pull your head out of your ass and have a think about it and what i am doing, i know what you are trying to do too, i wont let the post go that way though.

now run along kiddo!

If this post made sense to someone, please explain it to me. With a condescending tone, if possible.

No tears on my behalf and was having a joke with dragons supporters well before the game was over. Sure it hurt for a bit but still glad I went!!!!

I think Dan is just trying to wind everyone up as he was yesterday, seems to have worked.

Too be honest..I probably rate as one of the red neck supporters...I'm glad the camera didn't pan to me...coz I sure as hell had a tear in my eye at the conclusion...

I think we can all say that given the right circumstances, we would have loved to have come on, and been able to tell Danners to eat his words...DAMN IT !!!

St George does not = salary cap !!!

Dan, we all know you're just fishing to increase traffic to your site so you can make money.

But truth be told, you couldn't even be bothered to turn up to the game and your smugness is such that if I ran into you right now I'd whipe it very quickly off your face and ensure you lose a few of your precious teeth at the same time.

So **** off. You are nothing but a whore.

I am proud I was there last night. We lost and rightfully so - Dragons were much better on the night. However for the first time in 10 years we were at the Stadium and in with a show. The Manly chants that Mata and Wheel and co started when we were 12 nil down were magic memories. Even with 20 to go we were a chance. It hurt when we got thumped in the last 20 but I was there. With the promise of good times ahead they are going to be so much better as we supported our team in one of the bad moments. Spare me the excuses - and come and ride with your team is my suggestion.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6