Toff for 2 more years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah before his return to the field nobody else would have touched Dylan due to this issues and form.... but it's amazing how quick that can turn around after a few good games and his manager is probably working the phones as we speak.

The Broncos need a genuine half not another makeshift one. I'd be amazed if they thought Walker was the answer. Walker has DCE one side of the ruck and Des in the stands. Shouldn't under estimate those two facts in his improved form. He'll get way less support than that in Brisbane.

Doesnt stop them from offering him the $$$ though they seem to act like a club without much clue lately so who knows.

I’m a huge fan of Brad so I’m a bit biased, but this is his first year of being coached to his true potential, whilst also battling a couple of injuries. He’s re-signed so will love to see what he can do under Des for the next few years
Agreed that it's the first solid opportunity he's had. I do think that maybe a year or two down the track and he'll likely get pushed back down the pecking order by one of our many talented juniors.

Broncos sniffing out Walker....
Seibold is doing a TB with his players ...worst coach
Needs a personality makeover,more humour less rhetoric
Broncs need a playmaker not a running 5/8. They have already ruined Milford, so Dylan should be wary of going there. Milford was a fantastic running 5/8 but he’s no organizer. Now his career is down the toilet.

Good to see Toff resigned only 24 yrs old best years ahead of him at his age for a prop
Hope Walker resigns he is that X factor a team needs

I think Walker will be happy to stay, he seems extremely invested this year since returning and I think will repay what Des has shown him the past season. Have heard he is one of the most popular guys among the squad

On toff, great news. His dad lives on the Northern Beaches so that is another good fit for him, we could do worse also than enquiring about his brother Patrick coming back to us, they were a potent 1-2 punch in the Warriors reserves a couple of years back

Broncs need a playmaker not a running 5/8. They have already ruined Milford, so Dylan should be wary of going there. Milford was a fantastic running 5/8 but he’s no organizer. Now his career is down the toilet.
Says who ?
Des ? Meninga ? Fittler,? Stirling

I think Sipley can be better than depth. He was fantastic before going down injured earlier in the year. I really like the guy.
For me the Toff’s best games early in the season were far better than Paseka and Boyle’s best games. The timing of his injury was a real shame as it seemed to me his confidence was growing with each game, and with it his game play. Some sweet offloads and good work rate showed Toff is more than just a massive body. I hope he gets a good injury free run next year to really show what he’s capable of.

There is more to sip then just being a good player with the potential to be one of our best
I was fortunate to chat with him directly after the Canberra game in the round at BROOKY when he replaced an injured AFB

In the sheds he wanted only to thank us for coming to watch him play and how proud he was to have taken the place of AFB in the side

Nothing about himself other than how fortunate he was

I quote “ I am so humbled to have been given his jumper as he pointed to AFB and the trust of the team for me to take his spot.
I just could not let them down “

DWalkz is pretty popular with the team & will stay if given the chance

Remembering who picked him up from the police station all that time ago - The same person who stood by the Prince of brookvale

The bond Des creates and nurtures in the team I reckon will see us look after who we have without too much external signings

We both posted at the same time, yes I think Walker is a chance to go to the Donkeys as he’ll get more $$$$ there than we’ll offer him
Surely we need a decent 5/8 who can organise. DCE plays his best footy off the cuff and becomes unpredictable. Dylan struggles in defence and can run a solid line however he needs to be able to do it all. DCE doesnt go to the line enough as he seems to have to create everything.

Yeah before his return to the field nobody else would have touched Dylan due to this issues and form.... but it's amazing how quick that can turn around after a few good games and his manager is probably working the phones as we speak.

The Broncos need a genuine half not another makeshift one. I'd be amazed if they thought Walker was the answer. Walker has DCE one side of the ruck and Des in the stands. Shouldn't under estimate those two facts in his improved form. He'll get way less support than that in Brisbane.

Doesnt stop them from offering him the $$$ though they seem to act like a club without much clue lately so who knows.
Broncs already have jack bird who is similar anyhow.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6