Toff for 2 more years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seems we're announcing a re-signing before a finals match, If we beat South's who get's announced next week?

OFF CONTRACT 2019
Jade Anderson, Lachlan Croker, Cade Cust, Tevita Funa, Lloyd Perrett, Dylan Walker

Walks should be the next signing

Hard to see Lloyd being kept unless he destroys Sambo and family on Friday :D

Talking about this, let’s just say we re-sign Dylan as there have been hints about. Does Cust get re-signed too? If so, who are our centres and who are our 5/8s.

It’s hard because I want to see Parker and Suli stay as our centres, they’ve been awesome this year and have earned their spots there. I know Dylan is naturally a centre but his defence there scares me. Then with Cust, I’ve seen suggestions of him acting as a utility off the bench next year, which could work. But kind of worried another club would snatch him up if he knows he won’t play in the halves for a while..

Tricky situation with so much depth ;)

Wonder how long keppie is signed for. Gotta feeling he’s gonna be come a fan favorite.
Imagine this prop rotation next yea.
Marty and AFB the. When they are pooped on comes keppie and Paseka come off the bench.
We have some
Great young forwards coming up I didn’t rate big Joel Thompson on field last year but could see he would be great for the culture off field.

His form this year has been the icing on the cake and these young blokes are gonna thrive training and playing along Joel and Marty.

Future is looking good again.

Talking about this, let’s just say we re-sign Dylan as there have been hints about. Does Cust get re-signed too? If so, who are our centres and who are our 5/8s.

It’s hard because I want to see Parker and Suli stay as our centres, they’ve been awesome this year and have earned their spots there. I know Dylan is naturally a centre but his defence there scares me. Then with Cust, I’ve seen suggestions of him acting as a utility off the bench next year, which could work. But kind of worried another club would snatch him up if he knows he won’t play in the halves for a while..

Club needs 30 players on contract so there is plenty of room for Cade :nod:

Our injuries and ever incresing representative outs will have Des rotate players just like this year

The only challenge is other Clubs' requirements for halves :nerd:

It will be another off season of player movements to irritate the Fans :confused:

Our injuries and ever incresing representative outs will have Des rotate players just like this year

It will be another off season of player movements to irritate the Fans :confused:
I highly doubt we will sign a player from another club. If we do it will be a depth signing like Shane Rodney like player.

I'm more worried about Cust wanting to leave himself if he knows he won't be starting in first grade, not if we have the capacity too.

Gonna be so interesting to see who plays 3,4 and 6 next year

That's the reality of league now.

Broncos, Titans, Drags etc are all short on halves

But this year has shown us that good coaching is as important as natural talent

Young player like Cade coulde hone his skills under Des or get burned like Ash Taylor was when handed the full responsibility of running a side :cool:

Parker's a good fill in and his defence is great but I don't think he'll be there for too much longer. Doesn't offer as much in attack as say Dylan Walker or Moses Suli. Also I've seen this a few times this year but IMO, Cust was to blame for our poor left edge defence over Walker.

In a defensive structure like ours, it's so much more important to stay on your man and trust the inside defender unless they absolutely need that support but he just kept coming in and leaving Walker & Jorge stranded.

Parker's a good fill in and his defence is great but I don't think he'll be there for too much longer. Doesn't offer as much in attack as say Dylan Walker or Moses Suli. Also I've seen this a few times this year but IMO, Cust was to blame for our poor left edge defence over Walker.

In a defensive structure like ours, it's so much more important to stay on your man and trust the inside defender unless they absolutely need that support but he just kept coming in and leaving Walker & Jorge stranded.

I’m a huge fan of Brad so I’m a bit biased, but this is his first year of being coached to his true potential, whilst also battling a couple of injuries. He’s re-signed so will love to see what he can do under Des for the next few years

That's the reality of league now.

Broncos, Titans, Drags etc are all short on halves

But this year has shown us that good coaching is as important as natural talent

Young player like Cade coulde hone his skills under Des or get burned like Ash Taylor was when handed the full responsibility of running a side :cool:
Hopefully young Cade is smart enough to realise this: he will continue to grow as a player under Des and this can only strengthen his bargaining position in years to come..

Broncos sniffing out Walker....
Seibold is doing a TB with his players ...worst coach
Needs a personality makeover,more humour less rhetoric

Broncos sniffing out Walker....
Seibold is doing a TB with his players ...worst coach
Needs a personality makeover,more humour less rhetoric

We both posted at the same time, yes I think Walker is a chance to go to the Donkeys as he’ll get more $$$$ there than we’ll offer him

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8