Todd and Des, best of mates?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
It seems that Todd and Dessie have a decent rapport going on, or did have? It makes me think that perhaps Toddie might go a little easier on Manly now that Des is here....?

I guess its a long bow, but they do seem to genuinely like each other, at least in these photos. Gaining Hasler back in the day was a real coup for Greenberg, a feather in his cap at the time.

I'm hoping their previous dealings may lighten up the anti Manly bias... Or am I dreaming?

tg.jpg
des.jpeg

Thats a long time ago and Turdy was just starting to suck his way up the NRL corporate ladder. He is a smug grubby low down pr1ck, isn't he.

My take is he still hates Manly even with Des as coach and nothing will change that.

Haven’t you read the Toddy book.
It starts off with.

Once upon a time in a land far far far away lived a man name Todd.

Pretty sure you can still buy the book, look for it in the Golden Books catalogue.

I think the joy in Greenturd getting Hasler at the end of 2011 was more to do with the accolades he thought he’d get for himself rather than his feeling for Des.

Greenturd is full of himself and uses whatever he can to move to the next step.

If they did have any friendship from back then, it won’t hurt but I think Greenturd’s hatred for us outweighs anything he feels for Des.

Greenturd is an A-grade wanker and the sooner we replace him with someone of the foresight and administration nous of Peter V’landys, the better the game will be.

It seems that Todd and Dessie have a decent rapport going on, or did have? It makes me think that perhaps Toddie might go a little easier on Manly now that Des is here....?

I guess its a long bow, but they do seem to genuinely like each other, at least in these photos. Gaining Hasler back in the day was a real coup for Greenberg, a feather in his cap at the time.

I'm hoping their previous dealings may lighten up the anti Manly bias... Or am I dreaming?

View attachment 9962 View attachment 9963
You should be banned for posting pics of Des in that flithy crap. Lol

Todd won't ease up on Manly but he'll know he has a formidable opponent in Des. Unlike poor TB who was linked to and reprimanded for Salary Cap Drama he had absolutely nothing to do with. I doubt he could pull that rubbish with Des.

As soon as Des' new Manly polo went on, it would have went back to full hatred.

Probably hates Manly even more now than previously. And will definitely hate us all the more when Des delivers us our next premiership (which he failed to do for Todd at the dogs @:p@:D@:D@:p).

Agree
At that time it was a great coup for Greenturd to poach Des and made him seem like a God to the dog supporters.... but after giving Des everything he wanted and the dogs not winning a premiership the tide was turning for Greenturd and their fans were turning against him and Des. That would've been a sore point and failure for Greenturd not having his prized trophy in Des deliver a title...Greenturd would not be a Des fan and probably go after Manly more now.... unless... Des has dirt on the Turd.

View attachment 9962 View attachment 9963
Dreaming!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4