Todd and Des, best of mates?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Toddy will be spitting chips I reckon!

He's been strangely quiet. I bet he thought that they'd knocked the wind out of the sails when the salary cap penalty appeal was knocked back.

Now just weeks later, we're laughing.

Personally I hope that Des actually has got some dirt on the slimy p**k. It might keep him at arms length for a while and allow us to finally concentrate on football after 3-4 years of constant NRL (Greenturd) induced interruptions.

Surely Toddles will need to penalise Manly now that we have two head coaches. Obviously an unfair advantage over the 15 other NRL franchises with only one coach. We must be punished.

Personally I hope that Des actually has got some dirt on the slimy p**k. It might keep him at arms length for a while and allow us to finally concentrate on football after 3-4 years of constant NRL (Greenturd) induced interruptions.

I seriously hope we don't have to put up with greenturd for another 3-4 years. I doubt the game would survive that, but he would still want a stadium built in his honour. That thought makes me feel quite ill

I seriously hope we don't have to put up with greenturd for another 3-4 years. I doubt the game would survive that, but he would still want a stadium built in his honour. That thought makes me feel quite ill

Actually you would be surprised how popular Greenturd is internationally.
He has a number of stadiums already named after him

Whataburger Field - Texas, USA
Wankdorf Stadium - Berne, Switzerland
Middelfart Stadium - Middlefart, Denmark
Kuntz Stadium - Indianapolis, USA

And yes these are actual stadium names I did not make them up. All named after Toddy.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8