Toafofoa Sipley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member

This is what one erudite 20-year-Warrior-fan (known affectionately as Meet the Monster) wrote on their fan site, quite amusing:

"Absolute Bull**** - he is one of the best juniors we have ever produced. SK is a proven fuking fridge. He closes the door on any players with form and then forces them away form the club they dream of playing for while he keeps the old out of date **** to serve up every week causing everyone to vomit up. Warriors are a disgrace. They have destroyed any Mana the club once had. There is no Mana left just a bunch of fuking muppets in the stands to watch an even worse bunch of muppets getting paid BIG bucks to perform live snuff rapes every weekend. CUE Simon Mannering 'NRL Legend in NZ' Warriors Legend' headlines 'We let ourselves done' 'We know what we need to do' ....................... yeah I tell you need to do Simon .....get an HIV fuking test because 6 years of unprotected ass ramming by 15 other NRL clubs must of given you something."

eagerbeaver

Reserve Grader
@The Who, @wombatgc & @Ned .

Myles has played 10 teams this season from 13.
In those games, he has averaged 34.9 minutes per game.

Stats During that period
X Average Run Metres 83.2 (832 overall metres) or extrapolated to 80 minutes per game: 190 metres a game
X Tackles per game 18.2 (182 tackles) or extrapolated to 80 minutes per game: 42 tackles a game

Therefore, his time on field, is up there with not only us, but the best in the league. Could he play more minutes? Sure. But he is damned effective when playing guys.

Be fair here. I don't see that as plod.

In my opinion Myles has been past his best for a while.. I'm not sure what these stats show, not many props play 80 minutes, and if they did I'm sure their extrapolated stats would be even better then these. He just doesn't bend the line backwards anymore, might as well give a go to likes of Perrett..

D

Deleted member 26876

Stats During that period
X Average Run Metres 83.2 (832 overall metres) or extrapolated to 80 minutes per game: 190 metres a game
X Tackles per game 18.2 (182 tackles) or extrapolated to 80 minutes per game: 42 tackles a game

Therefore, his time on field, is up there with not only us, but the best in the league. Could he play more minutes? Sure. But he is damned effective when playing guys.

In my opinion Myles has been past his best for a while.. I'm not sure what these stats show, not many props play 80 minutes, and if they did I'm sure their extrapolated stats would be even better then these. He just doesn't bend the line backwards anymore, might as well give a go to likes of Perrett..

Problem was he was slow and lacked urgency in defence. Thus the reason we called him plodder, you can't draw his stats out to an 80 minute performance as he wouldn't have been capable of pulling those numbers if he had played the 80, not a chance.

Ned

Bencher
Stats During that period

Can we get a comparison to Marty and Jake on those stats? Just for comparison's sake?

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This what one erudite 20-year-Warrior-fan (known affectionately as Meet the Monster) wrote on their fan site, quite amusing:

"Absolute Bull**** - he is one of the best juniors we have ever produced. SK is a proven fuking fridge. He closes the door on any players with form and then forces them away form the club they dream of playing for while he keeps the old out of date **** to serve up every week causing everyone to vomit up. Warriors are a disgrace. They have destroyed any Mana the club once had. There is no Mana left just a bunch of fuking muppets in the stands to watch an even worse bunch of muppets getting paid BIG bucks to perform live snuff rapes every weekend. CUE Simon Mannering 'NRL Legend in NZ' Warriors Legend' headlines 'We let ourselves done' 'We know what we need to do' ....................... yeah I tell you need to do Simon .....get an HIV fuking test because 6 years of unprotected ass ramming by 15 other NRL clubs must of given you something."
.. yeah I tell you need to do Simon .....get an HIV fuking test because 6 years of unprotected ass ramming by 15 other NRL clubs must of given you something."
At least the fans are advocating safe sex.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Problem was he was slow and lacked urgency in defence. Thus the reason we called him plodder, you can't draw his stats out to an 80 minute performance as he wouldn't have been capable of pulling those numbers if he had played the 80, not a chance.
Well said young Harry.

Ryan

Journey Man
So if I ran on and played 5 mins and made 3 hit ups and 12 tackles.......extrapolated, I could play for Australia !!!
You could , yes - but if you ran on for only ONE minute, and were actually able to receive a ball, you'd be carried off on a stretcher, or would only suitable to take up a job after that, as a speed hump at Warringah Mall.

That's the difference skill, ability and quality wise between you, and an actual first grade rugby league player.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL

Stats During that period

He carried a knee injury last year which is why the vampires here castigated him. Time will tell how much the loss of this bloke will tell on the rest of the year.

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 27 15