To Tom, Best Wishes and a Speedy Recovery.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Problem with Tom he takes up 1.2mill in Cap space if he was on 600k it would be a bit easier to swallow.

Also last year and this year IF we were in finals contention our most influential player in Tommy would have missed both finals series.

Get well Tommy hope you come back at even 80% just as long as your injury free.

I hope tommy is in good spirits considering.

The one blessing is he can continue working on whatever was going on with his legs and running while his pec recovers, if this had been another leg injury it would’ve been much harder.

I hope he is raring to go and all trepidation is gone In 24 and I hope he had an injury free season. He deserves that.

Thank you @NREagle

Turbo quote ....
Will get my self right and cant wait to play in front of you all again
End quote

Many a times One of our most gifted and greatest Sea eagles of all time
Tom Turbo carried Manly on his back in his inspirational Man of the Match back to back Manly wins

And the only right and honorable Manly thing to do is to have Turbos back and support him in his successful 2024 comeback

Tom Turbo is One of the Best Reason to look forward to our 2024 Season
1687858003447.png

Doesn't play with a lot of luck the poor guy, all the best to him. Due for a change of fortune, I hope for both Manly and him personally that he gets the chance to absolutely kill it in 2024.

Hope he returns better than ever next year

That said

It really stings how much the club spent on the Trbojevic brothers out to 2026. There's no justification for a high paying contract for 5+ years, and both Jake and Tom, while great players, showed why it's a bad idea.

Hey y'all on a slightly lighter note, is it only me who hates that maroon mouthguard Turbo wears? He has a habit of popping it half out when there is a break in play, and I swear the first time I saw this my first thought literally was OMG He Has Torn His Lip Off!!! My wife says it makes her jump every time.
We need a petition here: No More Maroon Mouthguards!

Hey y'all on a slightly lighter note, is it only me who hates that maroon mouthguard Turbo wears? He has a habit of popping it half out when there is a break in play, and I swear the first time I saw this my first thought literally was OMG He Has Torn His Lip Off!!! My wife says it makes her jump every time.
We need a petition here: No More Maroon Mouthguards!
I know what you mean, I think it makes him look sinister.

Nothing on MWSE site but on NRL.com:

"Sea Eagles superstar Tom Trbojevic is in hospital after suffering a complication in his recovery from the season ending pectoral muscle injury."
"The star fullback has undergone season-ending surgery but it was revealed at the NSW Origin team's media session on Tuesday that he had been hospitalised. Manly officials said the move was a precautionary measure."

Fingers crossed this doesn't turn into similar relapses/complications like Fainu and his shoulder (though at least Tom hasn't been in gaol to aggrevate it, lol).

Very best wishes Tom for a full and speedy recovery!!

Nothing on MWSE site but on NRL.com:

"Sea Eagles superstar Tom Trbojevic is in hospital after suffering a complication in his recovery from the season ending pectoral muscle injury."
"The star fullback has undergone season-ending surgery but it was revealed at the NSW Origin team's media session on Tuesday that he had been hospitalised. Manly officials said the move was a precautionary measure."

Fingers crossed this doesn't turn into similar relapses/complications like Fainu and his shoulder (though at least Tom hasn't been in gaol to aggrevate it, lol).

Very best wishes Tom for a full and speedy recovery!!
I hope he does try to jump over any fences!

Just sayin’

But seriously hope he has a speedy recovery!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8