To the true supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
I have to commend the the 4000 supporters. That can endure the garbage that is offered to you legends.

To show up knowing that your coach is a dead set bitch that is crying to his team about lack of resources. Is dead set ludicrous. All he is doing is offering excuses to the players to roll over when the going gets tough.

It showed at the end of the Panthers game and at the 35th minute tonight.
As soon as the opposition teams start having a go. Half our team roll over.

Why? Because they know the coach is a bitch that whinges about the club that employs him to keep the players up for the fight. Instead they get an f-wit that creates an us versus them attitude against the administration.

Quite frankly I hate the club at the moment. Even though it was the last home game I couldn't bare to see the club I love perform like this.

No doubt the admin is ordinary.
But the coach has to use what he has and work like he has the best facilities in the world and get his job done.

I have to commend the the 4000 supporters. That can endure the garbage that is offered to you legends.

To show up knowing that your coach is a dead set bitch that is crying to his team about lack of resources. Is dead set ludicrous. All he is doing is offering excuses to the players to roll over when the going gets tough.

Why? Because they know the coach is a bitch that whinges about the club that employs him to keep the players up for the fight. Instead they get an f-wit that creates an us versus them attitude against the administration.

Quite frankly I hate the club at the moment. Even though it was the last home game I couldn't bare to see the club I love perform like this.

But the coach has to use what he has and work like he has the best facilities in the world and get his job done.
Well said and now we don’t get to play again at my loved brookvale oval for at least 7 months ..hate the off season.

More than anything next year we need to play with more desire and hunger at home

Last edited:
I was there for the lap of honour ... sad and dejected it was. Still heroes in my eyes!!

20180817_202553.jpg

i was theretonight as we always are and i come home and watch melbourne and i have to say i respect them courage and heart i was in tears tonight with the effort in second half from mrs bradza

I don't know how I endured watching this on tv.......so how you endured this at the ground.....I don't whether to commend or have you committed.

I 100% agree with the synopsis on Barrett, and I was willing to give him time......but his whingeing and giving the players a get out jail card.....it's pathetic.

It's adversity that reveals character, and if you give weak minded players etc an easy out.....the weak ones will take it.

This sounds a bit left field, but one time I saw Michael Caine interviewed, and he was talking about different things in his life, and a mentor said to him 'use the difficulty'. So he said whenever life threw him a curve ball, whether it was love, sport, career, he tried to see it as an opportunity. It really is a great way for great people to never just accept that life sux and they run into the corner and cry. I'm over the excuses!

Couldn't agree more. On-field capitulation is a pretty damming reflection on the off-field performance

I just got back from the ground.

I bought some hot chips 20 minutes before the game. When I asked for some tomato sauce, I was told “sorry, we’ve run out”. WTF!! There was no one in the queue and only a handful of people at the ground.

As for the game, we could have been 30 in front after 30 minutes. We had so many chances and we were carving them up.

As for pathetic tackling display in the 2nd half, words fail me. I have never seen so many people in the Jane Try stand leave with 20 minutes to go.

Yes, I agree that Barrett has to go because we have no structure in defence. However, how does only Barrett cop all the s**t on this site. How about putting some responsibility back onto our players!!!! They were abysmal!!

Last edited:
The problem in our defence is that we wait for the attack to run to us. 10 metres minimum every run. They get quick play the balls and we are constantly back peddling. I believe this is why we get penalised so much and also why we turn it up once a team gets on a roll and dominates possession. We get gassed!

I wish we had some mongrel in defence.

The only dead set bitch is you @byso
You have stalked and struck in a day when we are all shattered.
Yes, you are correct in assessment, but you are low for waiting until today to expel your hatred.
I posted on here many years ago when you were vital. Now you are irrelevant

I have other priorities than spending a lot of time on this site like years ago.
But I love this club as much as anyone else. I just can't accept whats been served over the last few years and I truly admire the supporters that have turned up week after week. They are true saints.

Have to admit I was prepared to give Barrett the benefit of the doubt for his first couple of years, but that's long since past. Its clear he is no leader of men, and has no idea about the basics of coaching a first grade side. Its all well and good to be one of the boys, but that just doesn't cut it when the going gets tough on the field. If he had any sort of pride he would have walked out tonight.

Yes I agree Terry ... a good coach might use the lack of resources and NRL bias against us , as a motivator .... instead of using it as an excuse for failure
That was hard to watch here in Bangkok but at least the other half a dozen watching it were all Manly supporters. I'm only glad that there were no Tit supporters there to rub salt into a very open wound.

That's the least of your worries. When Jake came round for the final lap tonight, he was totally gutted. He did acknowledge us but was speechless. I hardly think he was ok with getting flogged - quite the contrary actually.
I feel so bad for the team ... the ones that try at any rate ... big Marty is a marshmallow in defence for such a strong dude ... I think he might be a bit musclebound ....... his lapse to let Mitch Rein past was woeful.
Sulis defence is pretty piss poor too. Manase tries hard but boy we miss Api's defence in the middle

I just got back from the ground.

I bought some hot chips 20 minutes before the game. When I asked for some tomato sauce, I was told “sorry, we’ve run out”. WTF!! There was no one in the queue and only a handful of people at the ground.

As for the game, we could have been 30 in front after 30 minutes. We had so many chances and we were carving them up.

As for pathetic tackling display in the 2nd half, words fail me. I have never seen so many people in the Jane Try stand leave with 20 minutes to go.

Yes, I agree that Barrett has to go because we have no structure in defence. However, how does only Barrett cop all the s**t on this site. How about putting some responsibility back onto our players!!!! They were abysmal!!

The problem in our defence is that we wait for the attack to run to us. 10 metres minimum every run. They get quick play the balls and we are constantly back peddling. I believe this is why we get penalised so much and also why we turn it up once a team gets on a roll and dominates possession. We get gassed!

I wish we had some mongrel in defence.
Adding to your previous post as well mate you are a champion for enduring it.
I just think these players have thought they've been learning things in rugby league for the last 3 years.
If our pathetic, disinterested owners decide to do something outside the square and give them a good and or committed coach then they'll sharply realise how little they've learned.

**** it I still love the joint, I love the club. If anything I get even more protective of it when we are in the **** like we are. I will still renew my membership because I dont want the rest of the bastards to win.

I hated Barrett from the day they named him as coach & I knew 3 years ago what culture he would bring. I knew this when I saw he decided to wipe good people who built our culture when he sacked a guy like Donny who was willing to work with him. He’s a disgrace and a coward.

I feel so bad for the team ... the ones that try at any rate ... big Marty is a marshmallow in defence for such a strong dude ... I think he might be a bit musclebound ....... his lapse to let Mitch Rein past was woeful.
Sulis defence is pretty piss poor too. Manase tries hard but boy we miss Api's defence in the middle
Yes, I've often commented on Marty's deficiencies in defence this year. I am so tired of seeing him taken out of the following play because he has failed to dominate a tackle and play smart in terms of how he moves and gets up from a tackle. You are absolutely right about the marshmallow comment. It's nothing to do with heart or intention though, and just comes down to poor awareness and technique.

Imagine if Marty put the same intensity and determination into his tackling technique with a commitment to dominate opposition in the ruck as he does with his running and lifting... and imagine if we had the right coaching in place to help him work on his technique

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7