To the true supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just got back from the ground.

I bought some hot chips 20 minutes before the game. When I asked for some tomato sauce, I was told “sorry, we’ve run out”. WTF!! There was no one in the queue and only a handful of people at the ground.

As for the game, we could have been 30 in front after 30 minutes. We had so many chances and we were carving them up.

As for pathetic tackling display in the 2nd half, words fail me. I have never seen so many people in the Jane Try stand leave with 20 minutes to go.

Yes, I agree that Barrett has to go because we have no structure in defence. However, how does only Barrett cop all the s**t on this site. How about putting some responsibility back onto our players!!!! They were abysmal!!
The players deserve as much accountability as Baz, that's absolutely right, although then again Baz is the one who has tolerated weak minded players and efforts for 3 seasons now, he's the one who has built this side, and is the one who has basically destroyed our club to its lowest point in, what I can assume, it's history

The ticket sellers at the ground should also be accountable. Only they can turn "one general admission please" into a five minute (this is how it felt) affair... I'm outraged and something must be done about it. Thankfully only about 4k people were at the ground so I was second in line. The family of four in front of me took about 8 minutes to get their tickets. I might renew my membership next year to avoid this, or get a three game pass. It's probably a ploy by Penn, ticketters on the go slow st Penn's advise?? Wheres Zorba when you need him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8