Tired of Bozo hatred

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
By which measure of 'winner' is R Fulton, Esq, not a winner?
You should answer this simple question - especially if it is a measure by which you rate yourself a winner.
Pretty simple

In the last 15 years whose been more successful

A coach who made a gf,prelim and week 2,followed by a near miss of the finals

Or a selector for NSW?

Hatred in general is an indication of powerlessness, and therefore, technically, pathetic.
Realistically the Bozo yawnfest by disgruntled supporters is bigotry and ageism. None of the dribblers on here who bag him, know anything about his role, the limitations of it or what he has had to inherit with prior admin.
Bozo will do me!
IMG_3785.JPG

You're right. You are more successful. You are a winner.

This isn't about me

This is about success in the field of football

I'm a mobile representative for a company who is Australia wide,an irrelevant factoid in this discussion but you're just hear to stand up for Zorbas meatpuppet while he's getting what he's earnt

So much negativity. The modern curse of social media. Oh how I long for the days of not having to listen to crap talk if you didn't want to. You could just pick up your beer and move down the bar. These days it's Wall to wall 'I want the world to know my opinion and I don't care who I insult'.

While I like to comment and have a moan or even praise at points this modern trait of openly cursing on forums and other media gets very boring really quickly.

I'm 40 and have been following the eagles since 86. Through the good times and the really bad my support has been unwavering.

I joined this board to get a better feel for the news around our beloved club. Having lived in London for 16 years I trawl the net for any news of my club. But the miserable way many on here just seem to want to put down those in charge is disappointing.

There wasn't a day go by in the hasler years when there wasn't a story on infighting from the manly board or owners or sponsors or flash gordon or ET.

I for one was happy when a single owner came in. Let's not forget he's put his hand in his own pocket and at this point probably lost millions. Of course there's a long game in play. I'm sure he's a business man at heart. I do believe he's a manly fan thou because God knows you wouldn't do what he's done just for the money.

To rebuild an empire you need to make hard decisions at hard times. Bozo is a club legend and unfortunately it's his calls that so many on here are blaming for this mess. If it does turn around over the next few seasons how many of you will put your fingers to the keyboard and say 'I was wrong'?

Not many I would guess.

I will admit I'm not a big fan of barrett after this seasons mess but you know what, I'm prepared to give him another chance and hope that a decent run of no injuries and some proper combinations might come our way. Bozo also gets my support. Do what you need to do to get our great club back to the top.

Finally after probably one of the longest rants I've ever written I will.leave you with this.

Imagine if the owner of our club wasn't a manly fan. Imagine if the man tasked with rebuilding wasn't a manly legend that bled maroon. Imagine the hatred if outsiders had total control of our club.

And best of all imagine if you didn't just waste 2 min of your life reading the crap I've just gone on about after starting this post complaing about having to put up with other people's ****e×....

This isn't about me

This is about success in the field of football

I'm a mobile representative for a company who is Australia wide,an irrelevant factoid in this discussion but you're just hear to stand up for Zorbas meatpuppet while he's getting what he's earnt
When you say a company who is Australia, do you mean..aw never mind.
Cherry you are a significant if awkward presence on these boards, but I love it that you keep coming back. Don't stop.
Now - in answer to your point - I don't understand your point.

When you say a company who is Australia, do you mean..aw never mind.
Cherry you are a significant if awkward presence on these boards, but I love it that you keep coming back. Don't stop.
Now - in answer to your point - I don't understand your point.
Translation

I see you've made a small error in your post

I win by default because of this,thankfully because it's hard to defend someone whose had a big hand in 8 in a row for the opposition who followed that up by employing Barrett who failed with a top 2 squad

So much negativity. The modern curse of social media. Oh how I long for the days of not having to listen to crap talk if you didn't want to. You could just pick up your beer and move down the bar. These days it's Wall to wall 'I want the world to know my opinion and I don't care who I insult'.

While I like to comment and have a moan or even praise at points this modern trait of openly cursing on forums and other media gets very boring really quickly.

I'm 40 and have been following the eagles since 86. Through the good times and the really bad my support has been unwavering.

I joined this board to get a better feel for the news around our beloved club. Having lived in London for 16 years I trawl the net for any news of my club. But the miserable way many on here just seem to want to put down those in charge is disappointing.

There wasn't a day go by in the hasler years when there wasn't a story on infighting from the manly board or owners or sponsors or flash gordon or ET.

I for one was happy when a single owner came in. Let's not forget he's put his hand in his own pocket and at this point probably lost millions. Of course there's a long game in play. I'm sure he's a business man at heart. I do believe he's a manly fan thou because God knows you wouldn't do what he's done just for the money.

To rebuild an empire you need to make hard decisions at hard times. Bozo is a club legend and unfortunately it's his calls that so many on here are blaming for this mess. If it does turn around over the next few seasons how many of you will put your fingers to the keyboard and say 'I was wrong'?

Not many I would guess.

I will admit I'm not a big fan of barrett after this seasons mess but you know what, I'm prepared to give him another chance and hope that a decent run of no injuries and some proper combinations might come our way. Bozo also gets my support. Do what you need to do to get our great club back to the top.

Finally after probably one of the longest rants I've ever written I will.leave you with this.

Imagine if the owner of our club wasn't a manly fan. Imagine if the man tasked with rebuilding wasn't a manly legend that bled maroon. Imagine the hatred if outsiders had total control of our club.

And best of all imagine if you didn't just waste 2 min of your life reading the crap I've just gone on about after starting this post complaing about having to put up with other people's ****e×....
Well I read about half of it and don't consider that a waste.

Not many I would guess.

Well said champion, insightful, balanced and well thought out post. You've nailed it.

Translation

I see you've made a small error in your post

I win by default because of this,thankfully because it's hard to defend someone whose had a big hand in 8 in a row for the opposition who followed that up by employing Barrett who failed with a top 2 squad
Do you consider everyone associated with NSW over the last 10 years a failure?

Not many I would guess.

Senfukingsational post!

Not many I would guess.

OK I went back and read it all, made me glad I rated it 'winner' first time. Well Done!

This is a results oriented business. (dunno who said that)
I am 68 years old (same age as Fulton). I saw the guy play. He was the best player of his era.
He was an excellent coach.
As far as anything else goes... "show me the results!"

(Convince me that he didn't have a role in Toovey's departure!)

Last edited:
No one really has the last laugh BOOZO. We all die in the end.

That is no laughing matter.;)
So true , we all die in the end and no ones dies with a smile on their face unless it is a case of the smiling stiffs and you die with a hard on , but never the less history will show that the greatest one of them all, the one and only Immortal will die a WINNER !!!
Bring on 2017 and let the results speak for them selves :)

Do you consider everyone associated with NSW over the last 10 years a failure?
Selectors and coaches? At origin level yes,other than Bellamy who in my opinion is the NSW equivalent of Judas

How many times can you allow Pearce to crash and burn before you realise maybe he's not the guy for the job? Nathan Merritt was selected...among countless other origin numpties

Here's a question

Would you put a Vietnam veteran whose had no education since the Gulf War,out there to try and bring down ISIS? No,he has no idea on technical advancements,no strategies that are relevant and all of his knowledge is outdated,yes he should be stood upon a pedestal but he shouldn't be running things now

He's been out of the game since what 1998? And he's running our strategies? No wonder we narrowly missed a spoon

The only thing he should do is drive his cement truck full of money,with a naked,bound and crying Zorba to Geoffs house and beg him to come home and take his job back

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6